The million dollar belt info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
IGN Sports: I was always curious about your Million Dollar Belt. How much was it really worth?

Ted DiBiase: The Million Dollar Belt, I was told, was estimated to be worth about $40,000. Pretty good chunk of change for a belt.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Ted Jr just got started I'm sure he will get better on the mic. Shit I didn't even know Brian Kendrick could talk 3 months ago and the little dude is one of my favorites on smackdown now, they are trying to make him another Brian Pillman

Nov 10, 2006
There are rumors that Ted Jr may end Undertakers undefeated streak at Wrestlemania, with his father being brought in for the angle since he was the one who first introduced Taker to WWE; this would be in the next couple of years if it does happen as there are no guarantees at this point Taker will ever lost at Mania.

Since we are on random Million Dollar Belt Trivia, years ago Linda McMahon called Ted Sr, asking where the belt was, as they were insinuating he had it and was stealing it, but later if was found to be in WWE's possession. Ted was supposed to get the main title at Mania 4, but other wrestlers politics were against it, so they created the million dollar belt for him. People with no experience in the business have a hard time understanding a heel in wrestling is SO important as they take the bumps and make the babyface look good; on that note, Ted was one of the greatest.