The Kids of Widney High aka The Retard Choir

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
man check this shit out those kids got some skills! I downloaded quite a few of their songs, and my favorite one is "Every Girl's My Girlfriend" here is a quick description to get all of you in the mood:

"Every Girls My Girlfriend: The BEST track on the CD, this track starts off fast, with the singer, "Dantell," making the preposterous claim that every girl is HIS girlfriend. Dantell continues to explain how much of a pimp he is, and he can never focus on just one of the ladies. At this point the song slowly fades into chaos…. People start screaming "eat chicken" and "get funky" while Dantell yells obscure comments like "the school bus is coming" or "I'm going to take my shoes off, right about now." The entertaining chaos eventually fades out, bringing the greatest song to an end. This song is TIMELESS, it should be in everyone's MP3 download folder. Or buy the CD, like I did."

Download that shit, and also for your viewing pleasure here is the man himself Dantell, Jammin' live!

Now go download some of the songs!