The Hostile Takeover For Sale!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
I have copies of my album ready to be shipped out if yall are interested. We have a pretty impressive roster of artists on the album and if yall want to preview a few tracks you can hit up my MP3.com page http://www.mp3.com/nightshield for a peek at a few tracks. The album is on sale for $12 shipped and for just another $3 you can pick our first album as well, that's 2 full length albums for just $15!! You can send check or Money Order to:

Night Shield Entertainment
P.O. Box 90745
Sioux Falls, SD 57109

Here's the tracklist:

1. Intro - Night Shield
2. Retaliation - Triple Crown
3. Infectious Game - Syko & Sarkastik
4. The Big Payback - Overflow & Mr. Dev'Yon
5. This Right Here - Night Shield & The NobleMen
6. Let's Get It On - Ashes & Mobius
7. Ride With Me - Night Shield & Shayla Day
8. Party Train - Overflow
9. Smell That - Mr. D.O.G.
10. Too Much - Triple Crown
11. The Phranchise - Cool Nutz & The Phranchise
12. For So Long - Arjay & Bullet
13. Hostile Takeover - Night Shield, 2 8 Tha Native & Yaiva
14. I'm - Sarkastik
15. 3 Kingz - Triple Crown w/DJ S-sense
16. Northwest Style Of Flow - 2 8 Tha Native & Ri Ri
17. To Attack - SupaMan & Night Shield
**Bonus Track**
18. Come Fi Love - Silver Shadow D

With production from Mr. D-Sane, Mobius, Big Squeeze, Silver Shadow D, Torrey Ward and more....

Don't Miss Out!!

Apr 25, 2002
Im sending out the money order tommorrow, damn this sounds like too much heat for one album, congrats on finishing that shit looking forward to hearing it.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Jae-El said:
What song is that "Infectious Game" song?Is it the one with the "strings" in the beat?I think it got 2 Syko verses and 1 Kas verse...
If I'm not mistaken, I think the Infectious Game track is remixed by the great D-Sane for my album, cuz that's the only track me & Syko are on together. Just for yall's listening pleasure and to switch it up a lil bit so it won't be the exact song on the H.T. comp.

Big ups Night Shield!!!!!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: @ Mr. D-Sane

Night Shield said:
You should be getting the CD's in a few days they went out yesterday!!
Cool......I'm waitin' to add this to my "Wall of Success!" I currently have 9 CD's and 2 records up there......all featuring work of mine.

I will be adding several CD's this year too though......Sarkastik's album, Skunt's album, Street Poetry Comp., Dividenz album, Decoy's album, Mo-X & Lil G's album, about 6 compilations......did I forget anything? Oh yeah.....Popsykle & Sik Faces "VOHT" album, the Lack Of Respect album...........GOD DAMN I'M A BUSY MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
Re: Re: @ Mr. D-Sane

Mr. D-Sane said:

Cool......I'm waitin' to add this to my "Wall of Success!" I currently have 9 CD's and 2 records up there......all featuring work of mine.

I will be adding several CD's this year too though......Sarkastik's album, Skunt's album, Street Poetry Comp., Dividenz album, Decoy's album, Mo-X & Lil G's album, about 6 compilations......did I forget anything? Oh yeah.....Popsykle & Sik Faces "VOHT" album, the Lack Of Respect album...........GOD DAMN I'M A BUSY MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!
Congrats man, That's a long list of credentials!! We have been getting a tremendous response from both "This Right Here" and "Hostile Takeover". In fact "Hostile Takeover" has been getting a few spins down here from college radio, so... ya getting radio play in South Dakota!!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: Re: Re: @ Mr. D-Sane

Night Shield said:

Congrats man, That's a long list of credentials!! We have been getting a tremendous response from both "This Right Here" and "Hostile Takeover". In fact "Hostile Takeover" has been getting a few spins down here from college radio, so... ya getting radio play in South Dakota!!
For real? Congrats bro......that makes me very happy for you! Keep it crackin' my friend!