The Homie in Xtreme Fighting Match!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
http://www.mercedsun-star.com/news/278654650024399.shtml

thats the link to the homie MACK part of the fam here will be fighting in a match in Lemoore next weekend on the 18th. if yall is out that way go peep that shit he been or we been in many and yes many bar fights where he usually ends up knockin fools kold the fuck out. i seen one night he knocked 2 dudes out kold and beat the shit outa the 3rd one........KVE will be videoing it also..........

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
MACK TRUCK.....

this dood Mack, is a crazy cracker yall!
We went to a bar with this dood & I seen him get hit by pool ball and cue stick....Dood's neck instantly swelled up like a golf ball.After he was hit, He arose from the ground so fuckn pumped w/ agression --....he then grabbed the bar stool and continually swinged it at about 4 doods...they were trippn on how tough this dood was....he knocked a few of em'.

Bar scuffle.

damn sure would like to make this event, tell mack we wish his ass luck.....i'll buy him a few beers if he wins

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
naw, lol......it was his first fight in the octagon and he 0-0 he was suppose ta fight a guy that was 0-0 also but they saod that guy didnt show up so they put him with a guy 17-0, lol, and he lost in submission in first round 1:03......lol.........shit was fucked up but was coo he fighting again in Dec