The Haters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
Seems like the haters are gettin deeper and deeper in this northwest game!!

No support for the cats thats really putting it down.

we will never be a ATL Or LA the way we do our artist... lol

the week ones hang togetther and support the trash, and they got all the promo money!! lol who is going to buy your record if there recording one them self??lol

FOOD

Apr 7, 2004
Seems like the haters are gettin deeper and deeper in this northwest game!!

No support for the cats thats really putting it down.

we will never be a ATL Or LA the way we do our artist... lol

the week ones hang togetther and support the trash, and they got all the promo money!! lol who is going to buy your record if there recording one them self??lol

FOOD
Very true I

Nov 30, 2002
i would say you're mostly true on that... the last statement about "whos gonna buy your record if theyre puttin their own out" is a load. do YOU buy other artists albums? if you answered yes, (which im sure you will, cuz im sure you do) you just contradicted yourself

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
You muthafuckin rt i support each and every local artist that walk up to me with a cd homie. also contradict myself? you must be reading something else. i was saying they to bizzy putting they own shit out thinking they the tightist in the northwest so they dont support other muthafuckus even tho they got heat.

Apr 7, 2004
You muthafuckin rt i support each and every local artist that walk up to me with a cd homie. also contradict myself? you must be reading something else. i was saying they to bizzy putting they own shit out thinking they the tightist in the northwest so they dont support other muthafuckus even tho they got heat.

I run into cats all the time when Im pushing my cds that rap and they all say the same shit... "Man I rap to and then they don't cop shit"... It's good though cause them cats don't be out there pushing music they be bull shitting they life away

Apr 10, 2006
4realz its always "oh you rap? yeah my homie so n so raps too, he nice, u needs 2 b fuckin wit him" n never buy shit lol

i've picked up my fair share of NW artist's cd/mixtapes throughout da years, whether its at Summer Jam, Cruisin Nights or just at a show or a mall out of town.. Maybe cuz im a NW artist as well n i understand da grind but i dont feel right walkin by som1 who hustlin their cd n not givin em a chance 2 peep their music for $5....sadly there's only a handful of artists that i've bought their cd n thought it was worth it....

Oct 23, 2006
The last local CD I bought on the street was from someone with the name 80s baby or something like that. I listened to it once and never again. To tell you the truth I hardly ever like shit I buy off the street, you always take a gamble buyin some shit you never heard before, thats why its dope when cats have a cd player for you to listen to their shit.

Apr 7, 2004
The last local CD I bought on the street was from someone with the name 80s baby or something like that. I listened to it once and never again. To tell you the truth I hardly ever like shit I buy off the street, you always take a gamble buyin some shit you never heard before, thats why its dope when cats have a cd player for you to listen to their shit.
Let me be honest if you don't have your music ready to be listened to most likely Im not going to buy it. I been burnt to many times trying to support artist that take music as a joke. At least thats how I see it. If they have it ready to listen to and it sounds like they actually went out they way to make quality. Ill buy it even if I don't like it just for the fact there taking there craft serious. But that next go around they better have stepped that shit up or Im a be saving 5 dollas that day

Apr 7, 2004
I think your talking about gameboy or something like that. Dude isn't that bad it was actually one of the better cds I picked up of the street. Maybe it just wasn't the type of music your into

Oct 23, 2006
I think your talking about gameboy or something like that. Dude isn't that bad it was actually one of the better cds I picked up of the street. Maybe it just wasn't the type of music your into
it wasn't that bad your right, it just isint my type of music. It sounded like some modern mainstream rap too me.