The Granada...Lawrence, KS... A GREAT SHOW...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
Just wanted to thank Travis and Strange and everyone who participated in the show...Gracias Mis Amigos!

+ To CHUBBY... keep sellin' them CDs...I'm lovin' the tracks off the album that my brother bought me from you outside... just wish I knew what the name of the songs are... really lovin' the song done with DVS Mindz (track 9)... coo coo...

~Oh yeah... for some reason (and I was blown away by this, by the way)... I was able to understand most of what was being said on stage...it not being drowned out by so much bass as usual... that was tight~

Man... Show started off bangin' with Casanova... I had never SEEN him as a solo artist.. only with Bombsquad... AND I do have to say I am REALLY impressed with the dude...{Keith really knows how to scout the talent...:)}...along with Schitzo and Ten-10 and the other cat (sorry... I didn't catch his name...) they opened it real nice... ... ... And it was awesome when they went through the crowd after the set... cool cats...

Next... Vertigo... SG and Luna and the rest were pretty damn tight... and benefited by better lighting and a smaller stage and better mics here than at the show at the Uptown... really nice set... oh yeah... and if you are readin' this SG... I'm likin' the tracks on the "Project Report"...

Young Gunz... they got better and better through the set... kinda hard to hear them at first, but once they got through one song or so... it was on... tight ish..."We gon' shut this mothafucka down... Scatterman/Snug Brim shut this mothafucka DOWN"... damn was Snug hyped by the end of the set...

Then, of course, the one and only... .. . . .. ...

Tech N9ne ---- what can I say... insert whatever superlatives you want, it was hot as always... only problem I had was within the crowd when some frat boys started to talk shit on each other during "I'm a Playa"...nonetheless... the set was dope as hell... and Tech (as well as Kutt, Grant and Kalico) gave it their all on stage (whats new?)... This Ring... like a fine wine continues to get better with age... et cetera... etc.

I would have liked to have seen Devil Boy, Breathe, and/or FTI performed, but I'm not complainin'...

Peace... ...Stran-J...OUT!

Aug 21, 2002
Sorry I didn't make it yall... The ride was 3 hours from where I was coming from and was hesitating on coming down there.... I would've made it around the time Tech would've went on, but it was a risk I didn't want to take... Wouldn't have had to worry about a ticket since I get in for free, but the ride back would've killed me...

I guess I will see yall next show then...

Aug 18, 2002
hell ya..

you shoulda been there dogg. always wanted to meet the infamous MASZIVE.........................

oh well.. maybe next time.. missed a phat ass show tho...

Aug 21, 2002
Dr. Drew... Didn't know that you were going to show up to that one dogg...

I was procrastinating leaving, when I should've hit the road... I told Travis I would be there, but failed to show up to that show and Colorado also...

I guess I am lazy, but I probably wont miss anymore shows after that one...

You probably would've been voted to drive me home after a night of drinkin'... LoL!!

We'll kick it for sure though one day....

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Heat Myser said:
I went to school with that girl I think...humm. What did she look like Nick?

Blonde.....about Tech's height (4'10").....cute....didn't get a real good look at her in the light.....just saw her pass me and franticlly looking for Tech....she didnt look too into doing the interview/story i dont think

Nick

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
drdrew said:
hey dude,, we was up there @ that shit.. & definetly THANKS TECH N9NE....

show was amazing.. i cant believe how much energy & shit he throws at us..

we smoked like 7 blunts, & had one helluva time...

met up wit WALLETS & SLIDE>. some cool ass mofo's.....

ask WALLETS bout his trip..

& SLIDE -sorry that meal was over $10 i didn't know either! lol

but PEACE

& much luv to tech n9ne............
It's all good I don't trip off things like that lol...

hey everyone drdrew is a cooool ass dude...he kept me high all damn day LOL all the way thru the damn concert. it was BEAUTIFUL.

met Wallets at the show too...he came thru so much to see Tech!! that shit's beautiful as well.

we're gonna kick it again soon Drew...hollA

May 6, 2002
What's up. The show was tight as hell, even though I went thru some bullshit on the way there. My car broke down on the way there, so we had to get it towed, and rent a car, that was a two hour delay. Then, when we get out of St. Louis, there is a big flood on the road, and they close the interstate for two hours. I wanted to get to Lawrence at 4 pm, but I got there a little after 8. I was pissed.

Then, everything got better, met drdrew, he's cool as hell, smoked me up and all. Went to the concert, met slide as well, it was all good.

The show was tight as hell, I'm ready to go to another one. the best was after the show, the Granada was pretty much cleared out, met Big Krizz Kalico, he was cool as hell. We got pictures with him. We told him the story about our road trip, he went back and told Tech I guess, cause then Tech came out talking about how he already heard about us and the story, and it was cool as hell. We talked with Tech for a little while, got our pictures taken with him, and I got the Anghellic cd autographed. He was cool as hell, talking about alot of different stuff.

Without a doubt, one of the best shows ever, well worth the BS we went thru.