The Gat To School Tour DVD- filmed live from Milwaukee!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
Not only are we hooking up this show for FREE and having a stacked line-up of wicked underground artists from Wisconsin & Illinois…

We will be filming this show for DVD release! That’s right! Couldn’t make it to a show due to the tour not coming near you? Well don’t trip because Wicked Wisconsin has you covered. Besides MARS filming stuff for his "Girls Gone Missin" DVD, we will have ATLEAST teo cameras floating around filming the mayhem.

The hometown hero, The DRP, will be hitting The Rave on the Gat To School tour with killer Cali’s madman, MARS. Opening performances by Wicked Wisconsin’s own Dark Half, Tha Morgue, Leaders of the Lost, Prolifik, Brew City Butcherz & The Sickz, and Nightmares On Milwaukee St.

Also, from south of the border, Illinois own Ignited, B-Leave, Spook, and Trackula will be making the trip up to The Mil to rip it up.

Plus the D&D Girls will be in the house shaking there shit around. There are rumors of special guests. Who knows what will happen that night, but I hope the historical Rave is still standing afterwards.

If you are ANYWHERE near Milwaukee, your ass needs to make it out to this show!

Note- I’m not sure how long editing and replication will take, so a release date is not set. TBA

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
The DVD will be indeed dope. Mars has put it down on the east, widwest, and west for this video.

Mar 22, 2007
A Wicked Music Marathon for all the fans!! though people gonna show up that early for a show? Should be outstanding sounds and get your editors lined up to get that DVD out quick to fans, and should be great footage for MARS DVD also with those Double D girls shaking their stuff too

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
1 WEEK AWAY!

get your editors lined up to get that DVD out quick to fans, and should be great footage for MARS DVD also with those Double D girls shaking their stuff too
I got someone that is in college for film and editing shit. So she will be using some good equipment.

I'm going to try to knock the dvd out as fast as I can

Mars has someone lined up to snap some photos at the show for the cover.