@ THE D.U.G.O.U.T. FAM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 29, 2002
I had no intentions off shown nuthn off...Suspekt said Reese wuz wit they label...and i hookt up wit they label...so u kno....but then sum cats stucc they nose in bizzness that didnt have anything 2 do wit...fucc it tho...let people speak...its all on a bitch tho fa real...take shotz at us..act like we kno nuthn...give it time pimpn...u gone ce us takn ure "spotlite"

CRIME Life MuSICC 2003
in affiliation wit:
ABA MUZIK (The A-Team) (Silas)
MONEY HUNGRY ENT (I-Rocc)
NORTHSTAR (C-Lim)

u do ure thang..we'll do ours...its bizzness...dont git it twisted...

1Luv
Yung Smigg aka Kamikaze aka JJdaBABAY

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Yung Smigg said:
...its all on a bitch tho fa real...take shotz at us..act like we kno nuthn...give it time pimpn...u gone ce us takn ure "spotlite"
I didn't think your intentions were that at all...but I hope you just didn't direct that quoted comment at me and Dugout cause if so there is gonna be some issues and you got some BIG shoes to fill.

Keep on your hustle....Peace.

PlayaRae....

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
YOUNGIN'S RESPECT NUTHIN NOW DAYS...

WELL ILL STICK MY NOSE ANYWHERE I WANT WHERE YOU AND YOUR LIL KID FLUNKY'S RUN AROUND HERE ACTIN YES I SAID ACTIN LIKE THEY KNOW SOMETHIN WHEN THEY DONT.... PUMP YOUR BRAKES WHILE YOUR AHEAD.... CAUSE JUST CAUSE YOU AINT SAID MY NAME DONT THINK I AINT WATCH WHAT GOES DOWN ON THIS BOARD... TAKE YOUR LABEL HOPPIN ASS ELSEWHERE WIT THAT GAY SHIT...

NOW FUCK EVERYBODY... I BOW DOWN TO NOTHING OR NOONE SO GET OVER IT......TAKE MY SPOT... PLEASE YOU BETTER HGIT THAT 4 TRACK HARD HOMIE.... CAUSE YOU AINT SHIT YET.....

Nov 29, 2002
@Rae

that wuznt at the dug...it was 2 every1 speakn on us....

and as 4 Dutch..say wut u say..HATE all u want, it aint affectn us atall....do wut u do....
oh yea, u the hardest white boy?...HAHA u obviouslee aint herd Em and u never herd half the white dudes i kno...theyd spit all over u...keep ure fuccn nose on ure face, not in our bizzness...
W.A.R. is W.A.R.

1luv