The Collector

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
So I saw this movie on opening day and there was no one in the theater besides me and the girl I brought, lmao. I had never seen shit like that in my life!

Anyways, the movie sucked. That's all you need to know. The only reason why I didn't scream for my money back was because I seen tiddies.

I'm drunk.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The only reason why I didn't scream for my money back was because I seen tiddies.
You better mean the girl you were with tiddies and not on the big screen Tony.

I heard it was pretty good. Its the same guys that made Saw.
And that's a good thing? lol

I fell asleep while screening The Collector and woke up at the end credits. The 45 minutes I did see were awful though.

May 2, 2002
You better mean the girl you were with tiddies and not on the big screen Tony.

And that's a good thing? lol

I fell asleep while screening The Collector and woke up at the end credits. The 45 minutes I did see were awful though.
psshhh.. uh, YEAH! I love the saw movies (sans part 3 and 5).

But the collector got pretty good reviews for a horror flick. I'll probably wait till the blu ray though.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I watched this last night and to me it was one of the best American Horror Movies of the past couple years...

There are like 20 boring minutes after the opening scene, but after that it's a pretty good fight for survival to the end.

May 14, 2002
I didn't like it. I had too many "why doesn't just ...."
For decent horror movies I always check out the Korean or Japanese ones. American horror seems somehow all the same to me.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
aint seen it. but my woman loved it. came home after a late night out and she was happy that i was home. said she'd just seen the collector and it was fucking crazy. she loves gore, though.