The Clipse are performing at Glas Kat in Frisco on Friday Sept. 6th...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
The Clipse are gonna be performing at the Glas Kat on Friday Sept. 6th.....my potna is throwing the club, and its supposed to be poppin....maybe E-40, San Quinn, B-Legit, and Richie Rich should perform they version there too...

probably Chuck from Done Deal could make that happen?...holla

M

mr2productionz

any more info like age requirement and shit? holla back yall.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn, another thing I miss out on cuz i'm not 21....I'm not a big Clipse fan, but I'm sure there'd it'd be poppin

May 20, 2002
cutmirez said:
good looking out, it's my bday on friday, this may be one option for the night....
fo sho....its finna be poppin...its free drinks fo everybody from 9:30 to 10:30....so get there early....holla

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
Glass Kat is a nice ass club.... Looks a lot different when you walk in from the outside....... We were kickin it tough out there one night, had one of the best nights of my life at that place.... Spent almost a G in there, but it was a dope ass club....

510snyper

Fuck Clipse Sell Outs rapping for Justin Timberlake. That some Gay shit . On the Real. Just like EA and Young Moe sucking each other off