The Cleveland Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
i like the family guy show a lot, and im tryna force myself to like the cleveland show.. but in all reality, i cant get over the fact its a white dude doing cleveland and rallo's voice.. i still try and watch it though, i laugh here and there, but sometimes rallo or cleveland would say a joke and id be thinkin they tryna get away wit some of that shit.. still i'll watch it till it gets cancelled..

Aug 24, 2003
last nights family guy was stupid
i thought it would have been way better if brian starting taht show and all taht shit only led up to louis and her father playing a huge prank on him, then humiliating him in front of millions, cause like someone said brian is the new meg and who wants another stupid brian writes something episode. but it was another stupid james woods episode with brian whining the whole time and being a douchebag. i think that character is just a big extension of seth macfarlane, who single handedly is ruining the show. i cant seem to get over the fact he does almost all the voices, especially cant stand brian. it was weak.

in fact it made me realize that i think seth is ruining the cleveland show and family guy, getting tired of his sense of humor which has become watered down and tired of the lame inside jokes and obscure personal references