THE CD..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Nice lay out

Nice lay out.. good art work.. still no face.. I thought game insane was a group.. didnt know it was one person.. so now I'm really not understanding why no face.... everybody else on the boards I see with albums droppin got faces on they cover.. so i pose the question GI.. if there is only one of you that is the main vein on the album.. why WOULDNT you add your face... shit i mean even your eyes, a muthafuccin arm pit sumthin that shows who you are.. but I'm sure i wont get an answer.

Lav,

So!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Nice lay out

Stizon Skrilla said:
...I thought game insane was a group.. didnt know it was one person.. so i pose the question GI.. if there is only one of you that is the main vein on the album.. but I'm sure i wont get an answer.

Lav,

So!!!!

So Game Insane is one person. Was that so difficult. It's great how public always answers my questions.

P.S. sorry about disecting your quote folks but i ain't stressing on the eyes or whatever the fuck they had previously

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
UnLieutenant said:
'sup T-1!!
can a mothafucka get that CD over here where i stay? do you have distribution in europe?
i guess not....

so can i order it from you directly?

PS: still sportin that sweater on the daily...
Hit up T1 on the email @ [email protected]
I remember it took ages for that sweatah to get across seas..
Order it through us tho, we'll make it happen.

Stizon Skrilla said:
Nice lay out.. good art work.. still no face.. I thought game insane was a group.. didnt know it was one person.. so now I'm really not understanding why no face.... everybody else on the boards I see with albums droppin got faces on they cover.. so i pose the question GI.. if there is only one of you that is the main vein on the album.. why WOULDNT you add your face... shit i mean even your eyes, a muthafuccin arm pit sumthin that shows who you are.. but I'm sure i wont get an answer.

Lav,

So!!!!
Game Insane more than I could explain in the 1 minuite ima spend replying to this..

If you have seen prior versions of the GAME INSANE album cover you would know that there have been faces on the cover..As a matter a fact there was one cover that only had T1's face on it.

Game Insane is a train that aint stoppin..