The Brothaz Grimm:Lynch & Eklypss?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
thefreshestkids.com
Yo, who else wanna see this album go down besides me?!?!? I think them 2 niggaz on one album is straight C-4 status!!!!!! I think The Brothaz Grimm:Lynch & Eklypss should do this album cuz I know hella fools wanna see it happen.Siccmade & CinSity...Let us know what you think too.Jevon...NORTHTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:devious:

N

Napalm

SANDMAN said:
Id love to see a Lynch, Eklypss and Esham do a group album.. thatz sick there..
Yeah but go ahead and throw TNT and MASTAMIND in there ot so to make it devil shit also LORD INFAMOUS from 3-6

THE ROBBER

Aug 15, 2002
thefreshestkids.com
I ain't feelin' ESHAM either...

Yo, I think that fool is hella wack, his delivery is GARBAGE!!!!!!!! He can't flow on beat...he would not be a good addition to that album because Lynch & Eklypss flows are smooth as butta!!!!!!!Jevon...NORTHTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!:devious:

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
ESHAM's dope. Yaw keep sleepn

Id like to see Doomsday drop an album a year and maybe do a few more appearences - but yaw do yo thang; Im getn your albumz regardless. Id also like to hear Lynch ripp a tracc or 2 on every album. But ish, vice-versa LOL

C

CinFul-1

Da Robber said:

Yeah but go ahead and throw TNT and MASTAMIND in there ot so to make it devil shit also LORD INFAMOUS from 3-6

THE ROBBER
Lord Infamous if he used his old style not his new yelling status