" The Black Rose " feat. Mars of Black Market Records - ORDER INFO!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
"The Black Rose" is almost here folks. With guest like Mars of Black Market Records and Mr.Sche of 901 Ent. . The price for this cd is a steal.

Are you sick of Cd-r's that scratch easy and break on impact. That have hard time playing in your cd system??

The Black Rose cd is fully Glass Master Replicated. What Does that mean ?? It means it's the highest quality of cd you can get , just like the cd's you buy in the store. The best there is! . And for the price i'm offering , it proves how much I don't care about making profit off this album . I care more about having people Listen to it , than overcharging being greedy!.

LISTEN UP.!

The Black Rose has been sent to the press and will be back in my hands shortly....The cd is not in my hands now , so don't get mad if the press sends it back later than expected. However I can say this , Pre Orders will begin November 8th.

Here's what the first 50 Orders will get :

$6 - " The Black Rose " Album

-1 Free " The Black Rose " album [signed]

If you are on my Mailing list. DeDUCT $2 from your order = $4

if you helped a while ago for the Majik Records support. Deduct another $2 = $2 for purchase

Those who helped with the support a while ago for Majik Records , Please email me with your email adress at the time. I'll scroll through the list and if your on there. BAM. there's the proof

If your on the MAILING LIST , please subscribe again to make sure . The cgi server I used , whiped out everyone . So You'll need to subscribe again if your not already on it. Then you'll get your $2 deduction.

You can subscribe at http://MizterBloody.cjb.net

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER OR HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS

EMAIL ME @ [email protected]

Thank YOU!