The Best Of Syko Vol.1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
sucks, every time i listen to those man behind the pill discs, i wish it was mastered and put out as an actual album. i'd definitely buy a copy. just can't listen to them otherwise.

May 4, 2005
most the releases every songs master level is different or theres like 45 seconds of silence after the track.

dope slaps tho.. but ive got all those already.

and pimpin, hoggin, and doggin should have been on there. along with game is official and i learned the game.

and that kenny mack track 'wake ya game up' that syke track is kollllld

May 4, 2002
i just want yall to know my new solo projects are all QUALITY in sound...all MASTERED AND MIXED correctly...lol...the net projects i put up...are there for just that..i know what yall been wanting...i been promisin for a while...im gonna show yall why i been delayin so long for an actual pressed HARD COPY of a new SYKO ALBUM.... theres gonna be 12 Best Of Sykos total i already got them compiled...alot of your favorite SLR songs, unreleased songs, and new surprises... im droppin 3 online syke albums and the NORMAN BATES is a actual HARD COPY album. any and all criticism from yall i take seriously...i been comin here almost my whole career....and shit..honestly...i been puttin up music on the net for ever personally...i need a mf staff!!! lol
1hunnit

May 4, 2002
@D-Skrilla , fam i really appreciate all your work...ive seen all the covers and artwork u do off top..i gotta fuck wit you like for real for real...im usin this cover for the bandcamp image...hit my email with your # [email protected]