The Best MMA Quotes Eva

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
My friend and me have been emailing these back and forth to each other for the past couple months so I figured I'd compile them all for shits and giggles, enjoy and feel free to add any we missed.

"I hope Wanderlei wins and wins fast, 'cause I gotta go take a crap." -Quinton "Rampage" Jackson during a PRIDE broadcast

"I will beat you into a living death." -Ken Shamrock to Tito Ortiz
"I will knock your hair black." -Ken Shamrock to Tito

"Ken Shamrock is the World's Most Dangerous Man? Maybe behind the wheel of a car." -Don Frye
"Losing is like my ex-wife... it's a bitch, and it takes a bigger man than me to live with it." -Don Frye

"Apparently the only way to kill a lion is by rear naked choke…personally, I'd just kick it in the head.'' –Bas Rutten

"When it started, for a while I was just going on instincts. But then they took head butts away so I had to learn some skills." -Mark Coleman

"Years ago we hardly had anything to eat. Now I earn more money and I see every opponent as a man that tries to put me back to that poorer period. That man has to be eliminated." -Fedor Emelianenko

"Right leg: hospital. Left leg: cemetery." -Cro Cop

"Man, I hate waking up with a dead hooker." -Dan Henderson (No idea what the context of this is)

"I want to fuck… Chuck...er...fight Chuck. Fuck Chuck!" Wanderlei Silva at PrideFC: The Real Deal (1st event in US)

"He spent the night in a hospital, I spent the night at a bar." -BJ Penn (I think after GSP 1)
"My diet is like Atkins, but with the carbs." – BJ Penn

"I was so happy and took out my gum shield and threw it into the crowd, but I am not a good thrower and I hit a lady in the third row in the forehead, who happened to be Caol Uno's mother." -Joachim "Hellboy" Hansen

"I'll fight somebody in my backyard for free, just to see if I'm better than him." -Chuck Liddell

"He kissed me like I'm some kind of homosexual. I'm not gay!" -Heath Herring after KOing his opponent after he kissed him during the staredown.

"I'd like to have an honest fight with an alien. If it had 6 arms, it would be difficult to strike with them, but if it has legs like a human, I could submit it with leg locks." -Ikukisa Minowa

"He beat me fair & square. No, I'm sorry, he beat me fairly squarely" – GSP
"I don't want to lick any butt." – GSP trying to use the term 'kiss ass' after the first Serra fight.

"90 percent of the game is half mental" – Tim Sylvia
"Im the oldest I've ever been, right now" – Tim Sylvia

"How's taste my pee pee pee, ok?" -Andrei Arlovski to Sylvia, who was dating his ex-girlfriend.

"He broke Tim Sylvia's arm…...So what?" –Brock Lesnar on Frank Mir

Rampage: I'm gonna knock him out in the third
Chuck: Well thats gonna be hard when the fight finishes in the first
Rampage: Well if Chuck wants to get knocked out in the first round that's his business.

"I'm starting to get sexually aroused right now. You better get that off." - Tank Abbott watching a replay of his KO of Matua

"My God it sounds like someone beating a water buffalo with a baseball bat." -Bas Rutten on Fedor ground & pounding Heath Herring

"Both of these guys have hearts the size of Tito's fucking head" -Dana White on Florian/Huerta

"He was trying to kick me in the liver, hard. I put up a very hard defense with my leg. It was painful for myself and for him, and I could see that. It was a strike, leg against leg. It was very painful for both of us. I didn't show that it was painful for me, but I could see in his eyes that it was very painful. I could feel he broke a little bit inside. I could feel his weakness at that very moment, and I used it." -Fedor

"Everytime I see my opponent, my body shaking. I crazy you know." -Wanderlei Silva

"I knew I hurt him when he said 'aaaarrgh!'" – GSP on Sean Sherk (funny as shit in GSP's accent)

Interviewer: Did you go college and what degree did you earn?
Cro Cop: Yes.

"He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day and looks like a pussy today." -Tank Abbott

"I went hunting. For bears. With a knife." -Aleksander Emelianenko

"I respect different sexual orientations, but I advise him not to touch me." -Cro Cop

"Go drink your red wine, watch a hockey game and shut the fuck up." -Matt Serra to GSP

Interviewer: In a perfect world, who would Jason Miller like to fight?
Jason "Mayhem" Miller: Myself. Except wearing the opposite color clothes like in Street Fighter II or an all shadow me, like in Double Dragon. I think it would be an exciting fight, because neither of us would quit, and we'd have awesome entrances. Either that, or 11 naked Maxim models in a pit of oil.

"That little fucker hit me with a Hadouken or something." – Nick Diaz on Gomi

"It was no accident what I did to Chris Leben" -Anderson Silva

"I Fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid." -Phil Baroni
"I'm the fuckin' man!! I'm the best eva!!" -Baroni

"I trained for this fight by sitting at home and beating my dick all day, helps my hand speed." -Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett

Bas Rutten: He has a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Stephen Quadros: Yes, well many of the fighters have a black belt.
Bas Rutten: Yes, but in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu you can't buy your belt like in say, Tae Kwon Do.
Stephen Quadros: Do you have any belts?
Bas Rutten: I have a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do.

"I fight 'em all... men, women, children, retarded people, it doesn't matter. If you hit me, we're gonna fight..." -Krazy Horse

"Speaking of Wanderlei's punkass, muthafucka you shoulda never had touched me! My belt! Look like Congo muthafucka! *Pounds chest* Me Amy, me good gorilla!" -Rampage

"Most of my finishing holds would be illegal in Judo. I'm interested in ending the fight. That was actually taught to me by a dog. I asked, 'What's the best fighting style?' and he said, 'Rough, rough, rough.'" -Gene LeBell

"Left foot goes up, and I go down in history." -Mirko Cro Cop

"Man, I might not be the champ, but goddamn I look good!" -Shonie Carter

"He is gonna find out who Ken Shamrock is, was, and is now!" -Ken Shamrock

"If you're in someone's guard and you can't take a punch from them, then you're a pussy and should stick to grappling." -Phil Baroni

"Who's more popular - my nuts or Forrest Griffin?" -Tito Ortiz

"I wanted to beat him until his nerves stopped working...but I didn't because I'm a nice guy." -Bas Rutten

"I've been fighting since he was in his dad's nut sack." -Renzo Gracie

"There is no such thing as a Matt Lindland fan." -Phil Baroni

“I’m going to knock Steroidoni out.” – Frank Shamrock on Baroni

“It went well, thank you. Bas Rutten is the most handsome man in the world.” -Bas pretending to translate a Japanese fighter

"Have you ever gotten your ass kicked by a black man before? It fucking hurts." -Rampage

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand... Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor

"You can bench press 500 pounds, congratulations!! I can kick your ass." -Bas Rutten

"There is not a sports drink formulated by any scientist that will hydrate you more than your own urine. When it comes to fight time, the day of my fight I don't eat a single thing — all I do is drink my own urine until I defecate pure urine. That's how I know that my digestive system is completely empty." -Luke Cummo

"Fuck, you fans know everything. Shit, I'm gonna start looking over my shoulder when I'm jacking off!" -Rampage

Interviewer: Rampage, what do you see in the future outcome of this fight?
Rampage: Man I ain't got no crystal ball, I just got two balls, know what I'm sayin?

"I'm going to hit him so hard he'll be putting his socks on wrong for a week." -Marcus "The Irish Hand Grenade" Davis

"If I shed a tear everytime I got hate mail I'd be dead from dehydration." -Michael Bisping

Stephen Quadros: I am sure he has a few tricks up his sleeve.
Bas Rutten: He's not wearing any sleeves.
Stephen Quadros: Don't even start, Bas.

Tank: Roy Jones Jr. ain't gonna knock out Mike Tyson.
*during the fight, the victor demolishes his hundred pound heavier opposition within minutes*
Jeff Blatnick: Well, seems like Roy Jones Jr. knocked out Tyson after all.
Tank: You can't really compare this to boxing.

Interviewer: Quinton. What do you think Igor (Vovchanchyn) can do to beat you?
Rampage: I think he can knock me the fuck out! That's what I think!

Stephen Quadros: How long have you had that mustache?
Don Frye: Since I was 5. I got it from my mom's side of the family. She's not a pretty woman.

Cro Cop: The guys that are always trying to impress girls by saying 'Hey, I bought a new Ferrari or I bought a new ship.' I will take her to my room and she'll see 30 guns. 15 revolvers.
Cro cop's Manager: And a small dick!

Interviewer: Do you think long hair is coming back in style?
Dan Henderson: Are you making fun of me?
Interviewer: *scared* No…

Announcer: Igor, you just won the IFC championship and 25,000 dollars. How do you feel?
Igor Vovchanchyn: Okay. *gives thumbs up*

"We know only one thing about this guy. That he ate a croissant for breakfast this morning." -Bas Rutten commenting on a new French fighter.

"My favorite fighter is Phil Baroni, and I'm pretty sure he's yours too." -Phil Baroni

"A black belt only covers two inches of your ass, you have to cover the rest." -Royce Gracie

"I'll be back in about three minutes." -Robbie Lawler before defeating his opponent in under ninty seconds.

KJ Noons: I'm gonna knock your punk ass out, then I'm gonna box on one of Gary's (Shaw) boxing shows.
Krazy Horse: I don't think you're gonna make it to that boxing match.
(Krazy Horse won by KO)

Interviewer: Olaf, How many times have you had your nose broken?
Olaf Alfonso: 29 Times.
Interviewer: Well it looks like 30 tonight.
Olaf: Oh, it's not brokent his time. When it's broken I can't smell the sweat from my cup.

"I challenged Coleman and he accepted, he said he'd fight me. I pointed at Baroni and challenged him too, he looked at me with a bewildered look on his face and asked: "Me?", I said "Thats right, you!!" I also challenged Quinton Jackson and he looked at me and said "Me too?", and I responded "If you want some, there is some for you too!" -Wanderlei Silva

"This Jeremy Horn doesn't look like a fighter. He looks like someone who'd be riding a bicycle." -Don Frye

"I love all the fans exept the drunk ones who just boo at everything." -Chris Leben

"Come to my after party, or you can go to Wanderlei's at the hospital." -Henderson after knocking out Wanderlei

"My testosterone level was that of 24 full grown men, they had to send it around to three different laboratories to make sure the doctor wasn't joking." -Bas Rutten

"To all the people who said I would lose.... Fuck you." -Enson Inoue

"I got him with.. what the fuck was that I did?" -Phil Baroni after submitting Nishijima at Pride 32

"Bad pizza is like bad sex. Not that bad." -Matt Serra

"I'm not really sure how he ended up coming up here, to tell you the truth. Once Phil got up here, we were hospitable towards him. We tried to show him some things in training, but the juice just wasn't worth squeezing there. The guy's not real sharp. So I took him out to my farm, showed him a pig and told him it was a short fat horse. He spent the rest of the day trying to get the thing to do cardio. He was pumping TrimSpa pills down its throat. Actually, I think he accidentally dropped some of his special vitamins down its throat because the next morning the thing woke up with a 20-inch bicep. It was rolling around in its own crap, yelling, 'I'm the Oregon Fat Ass! I'm the best eva!" -Matt Lindland on his opponent Phil Baroni.

"My body is my sword, my mind is my blade. Without them I am nothing."
- Lyoto Machida

~And the Mike Goldberg, UFC announcer, section.~

UFC 66:
Ortiz is taking a book out of Chuck's chapter there!

UFC 68
Goldberg: Welcome back, Randy Couture. This fight brought to you by...
*Sylvia gets knocked down in the first 8 seconds*
Rogan: Big right hand! Sylvia is down!
Goldberg: ...Shooter. Starring Mark Wahlberg in theatres next Friday.

UFC 79 Sokoudjou Vs. Machida
Because SOAKoudjou is so highly touted, you almost want to sit back and watch and SOAK it in.

Mike Goldberg: Don't forget coming up next it's Blade the series...plenty of action, violence, vampire sexuality!
Rogan: Vampire sexuality, what's that?
Goldberg: I don't know. It's on the card infront of me. I gotta feed the kids, Joe.

UFC 84 Wanderlei Silva vs Keith Jardine
*After Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva knocks Keith Jardine out*
"The Iceman is back to his winning ways!"

Ultimate Fighter 2 Finale: "The Dean of Mean" Keith Jardine vs Kerry Schall
"If Jardine's last name were Johnson, the nickname Dean of Mean would make no sense."

Parisyan vs Burkman
Joe Rogan: He's getting instructions in two different languages.
Mike Goldberg: He understands them both!

on Travis Lutter
Mike Goldberg: He's like the Michael Jordan of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu!
Joe Rogan: No, he's not.
Mike Goldberg: Larry Bird?
Joe Rogan: Uhm, no.
Mike Goldberg: Kobe Bryant?
Joe Rogan: ...

Couture vs Gonzaga
Joe Rogan: Here's a beautifull left hook by Gonzaga.
Mike Goldberg: Yup, You can clearly see his nose explode there.
Joe Rogan: I don't think that was it actually, the thing that damaged his nose was in a takedown.
Mike Goldberg: Oh, Gotcha!
Clip of Randy taking Gonzaga down (not the headbutt one)
Goldberg: Oh yeah, you're right, thats it, pardon me.
Rogan: I don't think it was there either, I think it was in another takedown.
Goldberg: Oh.
*Clip of Randy slamming Gonzaga, which caused the broken nose due to a headbutt*
Rogan: I believe this is what caused it, watch as he takes Gonzaga down, they both collide heads, BAM, thats it, right there.
Goldberg: Oh, good call, good call.

on Kenny Florian after taking a groin shot
Goldberg: So you want to be an Ultimate Fighter?!

on "Lil' Evil" Jens Pulver vs. John Lewis
*After "Lil' Evil" Jens Pulver knocked Lewis out*
Goldberg: Lil' Eagle flies again!

TUF 7 Finale
(on Diego Sanchez's conditioning)
Goldberg: It must take a lot of energy just to keep that mean look on his face

on Anderson Silva's striking ability
Goldberg: His precision is...really precise.
Goldberg: He has excellent Muay Pie...Muay Thai.

UFC 92, Decemeber 27, 2008
Goldberg: He has a 2 pound reach advantage.

UFC 94, January 31, 2009
Goldberg: (about Lyoto Machida) ...a 5-0 record in the locker room.

On Demian Maia's jujitsu ability
Goldberg: Maia is the one jujitsu black belt that you do NOT want to go to the ground with!

Goldberg: Ah, the corner's speaking Portugese to Omigawa.
Rogan: That's Japanese. You should know that.
Goldberg: I should have known.
Rogan: Your wife is Japanese.
Goldberg: That is correct.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Figured I'd add these here, these are all stories of street fights that some guys have been in.

Bas Rutten:
Here we go: I was going to the Spy Bar in Sweden. When I walked in the bouncers already called me by my first name and there I knew already that something was going to happen, since they call these guys the “mafia bouncers.” Then I started to jump around “Bas Rutten style” which is just jumping and dancing on the music (shit, we all dance like that in Holland and I didn’t touch anybody). Two bouncers came to me and asked me if I could come with them, I did and they put me in this “fire escape” room, a big marble stairs going down. There one of them tells me that I have to leave, I said, OK, can you guys get my friend and tell him that I am out because he is also from Holland and doesn’t know where to go here. They didn’t expect that cooperation I guess, so that’s where one of the two put a finger in my eye, I told him to stop and that there was no reason to be aggressive and then he put his finger in my other eye. That’s where I KO’d the guy, then the little guy jumps on me and they all had these little microphone’s in their ears, so in no time there were three more. I was just fighting to get them away from me, broom sticks came out and they start to hit me with that while I was busy hitting them. It was ugly, I was trying to make it down stairs and get the hell out of there. Once I was downstairs I found the door, and what do you know, it was closed. I then turned around and I thought, “OK, now I am going to hit you fucking guys in the throat and try to take you out” since there was no other option. I looked at them and they took a few steps back. All right!, I thought, they can see in my eyes that I really mean business now, and they are scared!! I was wrong, behind me was the whole police force waiting outside. They threw ME in jail, but I was lucky to know Omar who has friends all over Sweden, so I was eating cookies and drinking coffee and tea while I was watching TV in my cell, because he knew the guards too. I was lucky to get out fast, Omar went to the group a day later and he kind off “TOLD” them that they couldn’t press charges and that’s why they let me out after two days. Funny note here: I called my wife before everything happened, when I was in a restaurant eating and drinking. She asked me why I was so happy on the phone, I told her that I had a good time there in Sweden. She said: “yeah right, you probably have two Swedish girls there with you.” I said, no baby, I am just having a good time. Then when I was allowed to make my first phone call in jail, I called my wife, I said: “I have some good news and some bad, what do you want to hear first?” She said, the good news. I said, OK, I didn’t fuck two Swedish girls. She said, what is the bad news? I said: “I’m in jail”. She didn’t really appreciate my joke I guess.

Urijah Faber:
I was on vacation in Indonesia, and my buddies had to leave early, so I ended up being by myself in this club. I was actually hanging out with some European chicks at the time, and this guy came up and started a fight with me. I kind of shrugged the whole situation off. But he was persistent about eyeballing me and he didn't speak any English. I was like, 'Dude, what is this fucking guy's problem?'
So, I walk up to him and I'm like, 'What's your problem man?' And I turned around, and pointed, like, 'Do you want to walk outside? We'll figure it out outside.' Then we walked outside and he followed me into the back of this alley and we started fighting.
I hit him once, and he called over to a bunch of guys in the parking lot. One guy spoke a little bit of English and asked what was going on. I told him the guy wanted to start a fight with me. I wasn't sure what his problem was, but I had no problem fighting him one on one.
The group of guys brought us onto a monument with a fountain and everything, and we had a big crowd of people around us. I obviously kicked the crap out of the guy and ended up dropping him on his shoulder on the cement and breaking his collarbone. The guy was like, 'OK, OK, you win.' The guy who spoke English said, 'Kid, get out of here.' During the fight, I lost my sandals, shirt, and hat. So I'm looking around for that stuff, while people are just watching, and the guy says again, 'Get out of here. Get out of here.' And I'm like, 'Dude, settle down. I'm just finding my shit.'
Like four minutes later, I get a cheap-shot in the back of the head with brass knuckles. I turn around and some guy says, 'One on one,' but it turns out he was being sarcastic. Another guy comes at me with a bottle, another guy picks up a rock, so I'm fighting these three guys, and I'm kicking the guy with the bottle and the rock, and the guy with the brass knuckles is rabbit punching me on the top of the head - seven different spots on my head needed to be stitched up later. There were gashes, so I'm pouring blood. I run back into the club, and at this point, I realize that the three guys who came after me were bouncers.
So, I'm running onto the dance floor, trying to get away from these guys. I trip up, fall on my back on the dance floor, and I'm surrounded by a ton of bouncers. Who knows what they think - they don't know what's going on. They just see me running around the club all bloody. I'm getting kicked and shit, and it starts a little riot in there. This girl that I was with got a bottle broken over her head and had to get stitches in her face.
So, I finally get out of crowd, and I go to the back in an open area. I get up on a staircase and I'm fighting off guys, jump back down, and then there's a dance floor, and on the other side, there's a seating area near the door.
I go into a dead sprint to the front door. I elbow the guy at the door, and then just take off running away from the club. There's a main strip nearby with all sorts of stores. Some of them are locked up, some of them have people sitting in front of them - they pay people to sit there and watch the store.
I ran past a Billabong shop, so I stop and go back in. But there's some guy trying to stop me from going into the store, because that's their job, and I'm pushing past, yelling, 'They're trying to kill me! They're trying to kill me!'
So I get to the back of the store, and I'm trying to catch my breath, and in come those three guys again. Now, one of them has a shoe hammer, and I'm like, 'Fuck!' I seriously thought I was going to die at this point. I'm fake begging, like, 'Please, please don't kill me!" And they're all mocking me by saying, 'One on one. One on one." The guy with the hammer comes at me. I overhand right him and then just run to the door and go back towards the club, because if I go further out in the other direction, no one will be there to help me.
I'm sprinting bare-footed on the cement. I'm all fucked up at this point. I see a taxi right in front of the club, so I jump in and yell, "Go, go, go!" The driver is freaking out because I'm bleeding everywhere. I have long hair that's completely soaked in blood, my clothes are completely soaked, so I basically tell the guy to go, and in the meantime, the fucking taxi gets attacked.
I'm trying to find the lock to the door, but they open the door before I have a chance to get to the lock. The taxi driver gets out, so at this point, I think the taxi driver turned on me, and I'm like, "What the fuck, man?" Then some guy grabs me by the hair and hammer fists me, and I thought for sure I'm going to die.
I mean, at this point. I'm definitely going to die.
Then some Europeans and some people from Bali start pulling people off the car. The taxi driver jumps back in and we fucking take off. There's one guy following us on a motorcycle. I tell the taxi driver to pull over, and he pulls over, and I get out of the car, and I ask what he's following me for? And he goes, 'Are you OK? Are you OK? Do you need any help?' I say I'm fine, and he's like, 'Where are you staying?' I tell him, 'Don't worry about it, just get out of here.' And he took off.
So I went to the one hospital, and they thought I had fractured my skull in two spots so they sent me to a different hospital. Then I had like six or seven different spots on my skull sutured. The bill was like $35. I didn't have a major fracture or brain damage or anything like that - the damage was pretty minimal, considering what had gone on. I had a hematoma on my leg that's now a dent, and my legs were all jacked up - my feet and my back were all scratched up from being on the ground. But, you know, that was it, man. I flew all the way back to America, and then the next day I flew out to Japan. Mark Coleman was there, and as soon as he saw me he's like, 'What the hell happened to your head, man?'

Randy Couture and Dan Henderson:
(Source is Aaron Crecy from clinchgear.com who was a close friend of both men)
In 1995, Randy and Henderson cleaned house on five bouncers in Buckhead (ATL)--it was a brutal bloodbath and took about 90 seconds, max. I was with them, and believe me when I tell you it was total carnage. It started when Randy pushed Dan into a car--just horseplay--outside a bar, and the doormen started talking shit. One of them grabbed a baseball bat and was acting like he was going to swing. So, Randy and Dan squared up.
After a few moments of banter Hendo told the dude he was going to shove the bat up his ass. Randy suddenly lunged at the dude with the bat, who immediately tucked tail and retreated into the bar with Randy on his heels. Henderson and I remained outside and Dan literally mowed through two of the four remaining bouncers. A fourth friend and I pitched in on the last two. One of the guys Dan lit up tried to run away, and Dan would let him go for a few steps, and then beat him down. This lasted for about a block, I know, because I had to track him down so we could elude the police, and there was literally a trail of blood on the street. Then, when I went to get Randy out of the bar, I saw that he had destroyed the place by repeatedly picking the bouncer up and tossing him into tables and across the bar.
Dan had just picked up some chick 20 minutes earlier, and she was just horrified, but ended up running from the police with us. We tossed her over chain link fences and brick walls, and by the time we got to our car, her dress was in tatters and she was just livid. Keep in mind, this was two years before either guy fought in MMA. I should also point out that I've known Dan for nearly 20 years and Randy almost 15, and it's the only time I've ever seen either guy in a street fight. The dude with the bat just set them off.
Best part is, Randy was interviewing to be the head coach for the U.S. Greco team, and he was out to dinner with the executives the following night. In the middle of dinner, a cop shows up at his table with the manager, and they say that Randy has to leave. When the USA Wrestling attorney asks why, they said that it was because Randy and some buddies had destroyed the place the night before and assaulted their security staff. Turns out it was the same place! Luckily, they just booted Randy and no charges were filed.

Pat Miletich on Tito Ortiz vs. Lee Murray in England:
So it’s four o’clock in the morning and they had everybody leave the club, right? Well, the UFC had bussed us all over there but they didn’t have a bus to take us back. It’s down to Mark, me, Tony Fryklund, Chuck Liddell, Tito [Ortiz] and Lee Murray. Lee Murray’s crew was still there, Tito’s crew was also still there. I walked out the back door to go in the alley. Tito’s buddy jumped on my back. He jumped on my back and acted like he had me in a choke hold, just messing around, you know? Then I felt him get ripped off of me. I turned around and Tony Fryklund had HIM in a chokehold, and was really choking him. The guy looked like a mouse that just got trapped in a mousetrap; his eyes were popping out and obviously he wasn’t breathing. Tony thought he was actually attacking me – that’s the only reason he did it. So I turned round and told Tony to let him go, and Tony let him go. Then Tito’s buddy turned around and basically said ‘what the fuck are you doing?’ to Tony. Well, when he said that, one of Lee Murray’s buddies, that one guy who kind of took care of us all week long, thought this guy was actually trying to fight us, so he ran out of the crowd and cracked this kid with a right hand and knocked him out cold…. The entire alley erupted into a huge brawl. I was just standing there, and there were bodies flying all over the place. I was confused how it all happened, because it happened so fast. I was standing there with my mouth open like ‘what the hell is going on?’ I looked over and Chuck Liddell was with his back against the wall, knocking people out that were trying to go after him. Then I looked over and there’s Tito directly past me, taking his coat off, going after Lee Murray, and Lee Murray’s backing up the alley taking his jacket off. Both their jackets come off, and Tito throws a left hook at Lee Murray and misses, and right as he missed, Lee Murray counters with, like, a five-punch combo, landed right on the chin, and knocked Tito out. OUT. Tito fell face-first down to the ground, and then Lee Murray stomped him on the face a couple of times with his boots.

May 3, 2002
"I want to fuck… Chuck...er...fight Chuck. Fuck Chuck!" Wanderlei Silva at PrideFC: The Real Deal (1st event in US)

Rampage: I'm gonna knock him out in the third
Chuck: Well thats gonna be hard when the fight finishes in the first
Rampage: Well if Chuck wants to get knocked out in the first round that's his business.

"That little fucker hit me with a Hadouken or something." – Nick Diaz on Gomi

"I trained for this fight by sitting at home and beating my dick all day, helps my hand speed." -Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett

Bas Rutten: He has a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Stephen Quadros: Yes, well many of the fighters have a black belt.
Bas Rutten: Yes, but in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu you can't buy your belt like in say, Tae Kwon Do.
Stephen Quadros: Do you have any belts?
Bas Rutten: I have a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do.

Cro Cop: The guys that are always trying to impress girls by saying 'Hey, I bought a new Ferrari or I bought a new ship.' I will take her to my room and she'll see 30 guns. 15 revolvers.
Cro cop's Manager: And a small dick!

"A black belt only covers two inches of your ass, you have to cover the rest." -Royce Gracie

Ultimate Fighter 2 Finale: "The Dean of Mean" Keith Jardine vs Kerry Schall
"If Jardine's last name were Johnson, the nickname Dean of Mean would make no sense."

TUF 7 Finale
(on Diego Sanchez's conditioning)
Goldberg: It must take a lot of energy just to keep that mean look on his face

Goldberg: Ah, the corner's speaking Portugese to Omigawa.
Rogan: That's Japanese. You should know that.
Goldberg: I should have known.
Rogan: Your wife is Japanese.
Goldberg: That is correct.

These had me literally in tears by the end of this shit a lot of good quotes but these are the funniest good shit man