The Beats you've been missing..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 31, 2002
www.StraightTripping.com
I'm a beatmaker, out here in san Jose..

I think, I actually, met some of you cats, a while back when I did a beat for brother ig.. at the studio on Mcglaufin.. anyway..

I have some more beats up for sale..
west coast, east coast, hip hop, R&B , what ever your looking for. I got it..

range from 1-5 bills..

If anyone is interested in some dope isht..

hit me up...@

[email protected]..

Dime_One..
Straight Tripping Productions..

Jun 10, 2002
www.brotherig.com
Beats R Knockin'

W'sap Homie I shot you a PM........That beat you hooked up is going to be on the "Killa Sharks III Comp." Good looking out bro!

Ya'll need to hook up w/ this homie he got some things & this was awhile back when we got the beat so I'm sure they're that much tighter.

Dec 31, 2002
www.StraightTripping.com
You shot me a PM?.. damn.. you mean email?.. hmm?

but, yeah, the last time I seen your bro.. he said, it was supposed to be coming out.. and I've been waiting to hear how you guys laced it up..

So.. do you know. if he even got all my info... for that track?..
when is the album supposed to be out?..

that beat, I made for ya, is still a fresh beat.. something new, and different out here.. thats why its dope..

but yeah, I've been making beats for days.. couple of songs too.. working with other cats here and there. and working on my own label even...

I know my homie, Demetrius, is working with ya now.. thats cool.. I've been working on some isht for his cd coming out.. and I got something, with myself, my brother Steve dog, and D's lil brother.. delfino.. dre heater. All hot isht..

alright then homie.. platinums popping tonight?..

Dec 31, 2002
www.StraightTripping.com
My brother steve?..

Naw.. he never went to independence.. but we live right near there.. On 33rd st.. He went to Hoover middle school, then San jose High.. played drums and sax I think in school?.. used to write. back in the days..

hmm?.. dunno.. forgot to ask him, about you..

Albert..

Dec 31, 2002
www.StraightTripping.com
what my brother wrote???..

damn.. lets see... I forgot what he was writen back then.. maybe Repo?.. I used to bomb too.. I wrote sender.. then dime.. from MYL... I know there used to be another dime out there too tho?..

I remember seeing push.. you were pretty sick.. ha.. old school shoots.. ;)

yeah, playa.. hit me up..

I have a lil studio at my pad, so I make music everynight.. everyday.. matter a fact.. right now, on lunch, I'm going home to finish some beats, I was working on last night. ha

Albert T.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
LOL @ DOPER! Doper is my cousin dawg....an I was in Michaels all the time getting paint from yall....I know we met then....the three of us started TCF - Royal, Doper & Pusher....then added a few other cats but always got down with FOK, LORDS etc...flashback...

I'll get at you.