the affiliation video "smoke N drank ft. gillateen,moo moo,frankie hood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I thought it was alright, typical topic though, but too much split screen & shaking in the editing. Looked like I was watching it on a old school t.v. with bad contrast. After watching the video my eyes hurt & I got a slight headache. Perhaps they should consider re-editing it. The split & shaking was overkill IMHO.

I wouldn't watch this version again.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I thought it was pretty whack not feeling any of these cats,moo moo looking like Gemini and big pun had a love child naw j/k gem gem.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Checked it out again,moo moo's verse wasn't bad but still not feeling the rest,wasn't feeling bandit on this but he spits pretty sick,he spit sick on that one video with Tito b,and for the record I think chente corleone is whack.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I thought the song was decent ... average homeboy rap material .. not iPod worthy in my opinion though .. i came to the conclusion that I've upped my listening standards lol ... on side note i don't see whats so special about chente , he came up on that smoking and ridin song which i though was whack as fuck .. horrible auto tune job and mediocre rhymes ..... but thats just me nothin against the homies their going to keep doing their thing regardless