that 70's show!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
damn that show is twisted,i hella watch that show.i know it's been on for years now but i just got my own tv so i guess i'm catching up on reruns.

my favorite line is when eric was thinking of all the bad things his sister was saying to his dad to get him in trouble and he remembers a list of things she said,and the last one fucked me up she goes...

"DADDY ERIC USED ALL MY HAND LOTION!" :classic:!

or one time when eric caught his parents fucking and on the clock radio was playing "TELLLLL ME SUMTHEN GOOOOOD!"

that fool was all tormented all night and could'nt get any sleep and his radio alarm comes on playing that same song his parents were fucking to!

ha ha :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
Best show on TV. I almost die laughin' every fuckin' episode. Every character cracks me up......What happened to Leo? (Tommy Chong)....I haven't seen him on any recent episodes. That guy is fuckin' comedy.....

Apr 25, 2002
pitty4thebitti said:
^^Didn't he work at the photo shop? And he didn't even really know how to run it..
LMFAO, yeah that's him. Hyde worked there with him. That fucker was straight comedy.......

May 2, 2002
Yea its also one of my favorites

Im getting the shows on vcds(bootleg dvds), if anyone is in need lemme know

Im getting from first season to currently

My fav episodes is when Eric pulls down Dawanas pants to reveal grannie panties lol

I

Instigator

A whole thread about That 70's Show and no mention of Fez?!

"I said Good Day!"

Apr 25, 2002
LMFAO...."I said Good Day!"....Fez is a fuckin' hogg.....He loves that damn DMV he's workin' at.....and his chocolates.....