@ Tha Typan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
What's up mane. Now every since i've picked up The Ghetto World from 1-Hun, Heard you spit some ridiculous shit on Mental Scars. Now all I do now is feind to hear some new shit from you. I can't even see how a nigga can hate on you cause Ghetto Wrold is crackin in this dago rap eraand you play a big role in the city as a voice of the niggas in the penn and the everyday struggle of inner city life. Are you still workin on your 3rd solo or you still workin on other projects? What other albums are out so I can hear you on cause your shit is all i'm waitin for now. See you grindin at the "World Famous Fam Bam" OG.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Much love homey. What's comin' next is the Ghetto World dvd. I was just lookin' at the footage yesterday, and we got some good shit. Classic Dago shit. Watch! And you can see me spit live.

Then The Mobstaz album will be next, and then my solo. Thanks for the support dog.

I'm on 2 songs on Mackvillin's album, but one of the songs were on the soundtrac. 1

C.S. Heat

Apr 25, 2002
@ C.S.

IVE HEARD NOTHIN BUT GOOD SHIT ABOUT YOU..AND FROM MY TIME ON THE SICCNESS..FROM WHAT I HAVE OBSERVED OF YOU..FROM POSTS AND SHIT OF THAT NATURE..I ALREADY HAVE A MASS AMOUNT OF RESPECT FOR YOU..YOU SEEM LIKE A REAL SOLID DUDE AND U SEEM TO BE REALLY COOL AS FAR AS YOUR CHARACTER...

I HAVE ONE QUESTION THO..WHERE CAN I HEAR SOME SNIPPETS OF YOUR STUFF? CUZ HONESTLY I HAVE NEVER HEARD A SINGLE TRACK FROM YOU..AND IM CURIOUS...ANY INFO WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Good lookin' homey. You can peep some snippets of me at www.ghettoworld.com/music.htm

On the Ghetto World Soundtrac you can hear my on San Diego Got Heat, Block Smashin', and Transactions

On Dollars & Sins snippets - Lil C.S. Street History Lesson, Bang This Shit, The Turf, P-I-M-P means Puttit In My Pocket, Sic Wit' This

It's not the same style on every song, so try to peep them all.

Ghetto Classics has snippets too, but the ones above are the newest.

Holla bac. 1

C.S. Heat

Apr 25, 2002
I JUST PEEPD SOME SNIPPETS..AND IM FEELIN YOUR SHIT..YOU DROPPIN SOME GAME ON THAT SHIT..AND THE BEATS ARE REAL REFRESHING IN A TIME WHEN ALOT OF BULLSHIT IS BEING FORCED UPON US..KEEP IT COMIN FOLKS..I HOPE TO COP SOME OF YOUR SHIT REAL SOON

STAY UP

Aug 9, 2002
@Mtown Criminal

Those snippets ain't shit! Go and get the albums if you want to get burnt by the flames. A dose of game in every song and some real life shit. Or should I say reality at it's best.