Tha Realest "Witness Tha Realest" Full Album Snippets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
heres more info on the album:

Witness Tha Realest is the upcoming debut album by rapper Tha Realest. The album is set to be released on July 14, 2009 by RBC Records/Koch Records. Witness tha Realest' was delayed on several occasions due to the lack of a record distributor and the dissolution of Tru 'Dat' Entertainment. It features production from 1500 or Nothin', DJ Khaled, Blaqthoven, Mark Sparks, The Underdogs, Mel-Man, Detail of Konvict Music, E. Poppi, DJ Domo of Rap-a-Lot Records, Alif, Marvin "Marvelous" Paige and Eric Reese.

Tracklisting

1. "Kuz It Juss Ain't N U"
2. "Witness Tha Realest" (featuring Fat Joe[5])
3. "N Luv Wit Ah Ghetto Gurl" (featuring J Valentine)
4. "Grown Ass Man" (featuring C-Bo)
5. "That'z Juss Lyfe" (featuring Crooked I and Val Young)
6. "Peep'n Game" (featuring Ray J)
7. "Memory Lane" (featuring Dyson)
8. "Sumthin Like A Pimp" (featuring Sean P and Devin The Dude)
9. "When Ya Time is Up"
10. "Ice Cold" (featuring E.D.I. Mean)
11. "Number 1 Hoe"
12. "Mind Of Ah Madman" (featuring Yukmouth and WC)
13. "Do What It Do" (featuring Dyson)
14. "Get It N"
15. "Y I Keep My Burna On Me"
16. "Tha Good Lyfe"
17. "All Or Nothin'" (featuring 7)

Jan 6, 2006
Shouldn't this be posted in Southern Siccness forum? He is from Texas ya know
he represents the west coast also ya heards....

heres some fun facts and interesting stuff involving the making of this album straight from enigma who works closely with the realest if you haven't known yet.... this was posted by him on dubc forums recently:

Enigma:
And whether anyone wants to believe it or not, there was heavy Aftermath influence all throughout this album. Mike Lynn, the A&R for Aftermath personally chose to get involved in this project as the A&R, with no promise of any major financial turnaround in terms of sales. A good majority of the album was even done in the Aftermath studios. With that said, you can be guaranteed that there'd be no reason for any dissing. Infact, there was no dissing what so ever on this album.

Heres another answer to a track that is sure to raise eyebrows as to which "BIG WESTCOAST PRODUCER" produced this track: (if you have an actual copy and look at the credits theres no producer listed for the track "y i keep my burna on me)

Enigma:
"Y I Keep My Burna On Me", I can't really speak on who produced the track, the name was kept off the album for a reason.

It's too bad, because if this producer had allowed his name to be placed in the credits and advertisements, it would have boosted sales MAJORLY, and everyone on this forum would have been going ballistic. It's someone you all know and really love, I'll leave it at that

Maybe someday it can be announced publicly, but its staying private for now.

damn thats, interesing, heavy aftermath influence and most of this was done in aftermath studios. no wonder some songs do actually an aftermath type vibe to it...hmmm i wonder who could it be that produced the "y i keep my burna on me" track, that beat is dope....

Dec 5, 2007
my oside homie made the beat to "good life"...
i like the tracks blaqthoven did too...
thats all ive heard soo far tho. i have to keep reminding myself that its not pac when i listen to him