telly mac & double d

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
any of yall heard the Telly Mac & Double D? i swooped it from the rasputins in san lorenzo.. i took a chance, cuz the cover looked generic... but the album is fuccin SLAPPIN. apparently telly mac dont fucc wit tha gamblaz no more... he was the hardest outta the gamblaz anyway.

Apr 25, 2002
ay Slicc, whens that Seattle to the Bay comp droppin? im all about supportin any of my NW folks. and who all from seattle are ya gonna have on that batchell??? lemme know player

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
OH YEA

@Deluzion:
wassup folx.. from the NW, ive gotten a lot of response from artists for the compilation... we are tryin to fucc wit Byrdie, My big homie Emperor P, Villian, Mr. D.O.G, Im fuccin wit D-Sane on the beats and studio tip... Mo-X, Lil G, Divenz and my latest upcoming HITTERS from seattle MIDNITE EVIL (frm rollin 90) this nigga sound like a seattle lynch, real talk.. and his lil brother LIL GUAGE.. this nigga is 12 years old spittin heat, sound like a young hollow tip. they both origanly from sacramento... then i got niggaz from the hood like MR. MAJOR.. this nigga CHOPS nyggaz real talk

this shits gonna be droppin sometime in early 2003, or maybe mid 2003.. im tryin to make this project perfect, u feel? im gonna C promotin it REAL HEAVY out there in the c-town, and in the whole NW!

now the bay area line-up, thats a different story heh heh
i got some known hittaz lined up, but i dont wanna say anything and jinx myself until its on wax, ya feel?! thanx for the support folx