Tekken/Street Fighter is Official!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006

Pandora system? what? not sure where theyre going with this but i hope it isnt some x-factor BS like they got on MvC3. other then that, theyre having all these modes that are pretty sick notably the Scramble battle wheres its a 4 on 4 free for all Smash Brothers style.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
So I really had very little interest in this game. The whole Gem system just drop my interest to even less.

WTF are they thinking. Sure new scrub players might like the idea but it's a big fuck you to any one who takes fighting games with a serious approach.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
It's being rumored that if you don't get the special edition or pre-order gems, you'll have to buy them. :mad:

After the NYCC SFxT panel, we caught up with Seth. He had little time before his next appointment, so we tried to get a few yes/no questions about the gem system answered.
Check it out after the break!

Q: Do you set gems before the match?
A: Yes.

Q: Can you use no gems?
A: Yes, but you will want to use them.

Q: Are gems a handicap system?
A: What do you mean?
Q: Are they just to give new players a leg-up, or will they be used in tournaments?
A: Tournament players will want to use them.

Q: Do you earn more gems by playing the game?
A: TBD

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I didn't wanna buy the special edition.....but I guess I might now......I hope the gems are earnable instead of just available to buy

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
From what I gather and assumptions made from the little info we have so far, some gems will be better than others, and you'll probably be limited to a couple of gems at a time.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
As you may have noticed during online play, or perhaps heard about on an internet website, Street Fighter X Tekken's reccent Patch 1.04 introduced a major, game-breaking glitch, wherein any knife-like projectile will cause the game to hard freeze, should it come into contact with any fireball.

"The development team is currently examining the problem and planning to patch the game as quickly as possible," said producer Tomoaki Ayano in a statement to Capcom Unity. "The patch to fix the glitch should be released by mid June." Patch 1.04 was originally released with the intention of correcting infinite combos and other game-breaking glitches that had been discovered.