Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion details!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i've never really liked tekken because it hasnt got fatalities and you cant make magic come out of your hands like liu kang or all the other characters in mortal kombat and mortal kombat has better characters

Dec 4, 2004
i use to be hooked on Tekken back in the days, like 1-3 and the last one i was big on was Tag Tournament 1 for ps2....ill give this one a try

Oct 1, 2006
I haven't played Tekkens since the 3rd part. 1,2 and 3 were great fucking games. Tekken 2 was the best one of the three. I might check this one out since it has so many returning characters from previous Tekkens and just for nostalgia's sake.

Feb 7, 2006
Lars Alexandersson Profile:
As the Mishima Financial Group (MFG) waged war on the world, its illustrious corps, the Tekken Force, began its worldwide coup d'etat; However, G Corporation's rose up and opposed their forces, resulting in intense conflicts the world over.

The mastermind behind the coup d'etat was none other than Lars Alexandersson.

Lars is a young charismatic Tekken Force officer with unmatched physical ability and intellect. Even after his promotion he continued to place himself in the thick of battle. His military prowess and openheartedness has made him popular among his subordinates.

He's a decedent of Heihachi Mishima, and no one aside from him knows this fact. Not even Heihachi

Alisa Bosconovitch Profile:
Deep within a lush and thriving forest lies a heavily defended research facility. This facility was a research institute named after its director, Bosconovitch. This facility was very important, as it was here that the Mishima Financial Group's most sensitive military equipment was developed.

Located at the core of the researcher center was a room that kept its most prized possession: a clear capsule, in which a young girl slept soundly. Her name: Alisa Bosconovitch... what in the hell is she?

She is rumored to have been created by none other than Dr. Bosconovitch.