Tech's Billboard positions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
JuggalOutkAxt said:
for reals!! It really seems like Zero.Media and his life-partner MizeryU have really raped this board by posting stupid shit about Zero.Media doing absolutely NOTHING to promote Strange Music as suppose to me and others who are doing some REAL promoting. Zero.Media, the pics are funny as hell and all, but atleast take MORE pics of you passing them out to people or pics of S&S posters somewhere in public....quit showing lack of respect for those who are doing REAL promoting, you ego-tistical bitch.
-Jugga
quit showin lack of intelligence n lack of a penis juggahoe

Oct 9, 2002
JuggalOutkAxt said:
.....Zero.Media doing absolutely NOTHING to promote Strange Music as suppose to me and others who are doing some REAL promoting.....
Sorry to knock you cause you are doin a great job but Zero was promotin well before you even showed up around these parts. He won shit on the m80 promoting contest which i would think would be hard if you didnt promote at all. He also got punched in the face for promoting.

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67279&highlight=punched

Dont get it twisted and think just because he dont take pictures and shit that he isnt doin anything.

Jan 12, 2003
JuggalOutkAxt said:
for reals!! It really seems like Zero.Media and his life-partner MizeryU have really raped this board by posting stupid shit about Zero.Media doing absolutely NOTHING to promote Strange Music as suppose to me and others who are doing some REAL promoting. Zero.Media, the pics are funny as hell and all, but atleast take MORE pics of you passing them out to people or pics of S&S posters somewhere in public....quit showing lack of respect for those who are doing REAL promoting, you ego-tistical bitch.
-Jugga
Don't make One Eyed Willy come out of retirement and make you walk the plank. He'll do it........I SEEN HIM!