TECHN9NE ????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
Didnt tech sort of... Retire from the Regime? I swear somewhere he said some shit like hes in the Regime as an OG member but just gets with any of them when he can, not really on any scheduled type shit?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
He constantly throws around that "it's hard to get two bosses together" when it comes to doing anything with Yuk and the Regime. It doesn't really matter though when it comes to the Regime. I don't think Yuk is ever going to actually do anything with them. "Regime Life" was "coming soon" since at least 2003. "Regime Dragon Gang" is still "coming soon." We saw a few mixtapes in 2005/2006 which made it look like they may actually do an album but they've fizzled since.

I remember when LQ said they were working on the album and it was mainly going to be the "OGs" and bigger names. Such as Yuk, himself, Gonzoe, Tech, Dru Down, etc. I liked the sounds of that. Though I can't say I'm too bothered by a Regime album at this point. Too many no-name people in it that bring little to the table. I miss the Regime pre-2004 or so. An album from that era would've been a record to have.

Nov 14, 2002
It's been so long since the whole "Regime" concept, that most of the people around here don't even know what the fuck you're talking about anymore.... lol.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
lol regime was a cool idea think about it tho ...all that hard work then break bread with 15 people ...lmao n sell 25k onna good day not worth it