Tech VS Twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2003
Twista got skills, but tech comes hard with his lyrics. The both got tracks that i think they could of left off of there albums but the "ride till I die" track with twista and tech was hard. They both got different styles but they both come quick with there shit. If it came down to who is quicker, I'd say twista. But whose better Lyrically, Tech nina by Far. Thats my opinion.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
MurdaKnowledge said:
Twista got skills, but tech comes hard with his lyrics. The both got tracks that i think they could of left off of there albums but the "ride till I die" track with twista and tech was hard. They both got different styles but they both come quick with there shit. If it came down to who is quicker, I'd say twista. But whose better Lyrically, Tech nina by Far. Thats my opinion.

Twista And Tech never did a song together, go back a few days and find the OTHER Twista Vs Tech thread and read what kind of hell it turned this message board into. We wont be going there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.