Tech Signed to Sony/Epic??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
This whole "Tech signing to a big label" thing isn't as much of a flat out rumor that T9HQ plays it off to be...

Someone's just holdin' out...

That's my opinion.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
what did I say that makes you think I said it was a rumor.......someone's jumping to conclusions again.

Yes, Tech and Trav have TALKED, to people at Sony/Epic about a deal, but like a few people have erroniously reported or heard, nothing has come about yet.

So while there is TRUTH to the "tech talking to sony/epic" rumor, there is ZERO truth to the "tech signed with sony/epic" rumor.

feel better?

Sep 26, 2002
now the question is
did sony/epic come to strange or did strange go to them?
if this ever happens i hope it's because they came to strange so strange will have the upper hand in negotiations.
yeayeah

Jan 12, 2003
OK OK........NOW I THINK THE QUESTION IS

"Why am I holding this 30 lb cinder block in my hands? Why does this cinder block have a long piece of string tied to it? And finally, why's the other end of this string tied securely to your penis?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
betthatstang said:

"Why am I holding this 30 lb cinder block in my hands? Why does this cinder block have a long piece of string tied to it? And finally, why's the other end of this string tied securely to your penis?

HAHAHAHAHA

but seriously folks.......

Sony/Epic reached out to Strange.....flew them out to NY first class last month.

Nothing major has really developed so people shouldn't get their hopes up.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
rofl......

betthatstang said:

Old School.......That Movie ownz!!!

Oct 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
damn yall, thas wut i was sayin when i made that post about my gyrl over in Cali was hangin wit him after a show....she was tellin me how Tech was flyin to NY to talk to Epic, but he missed da flight but wast trippin cause he said they came at him....

yall believe me now ?

-"Q"