TECH SHOW LAST NIGHT AT PEABODY'S IN CLEVELAND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Shit was raw the first group psychward blowed major dick and then prject rehab came a bunch a cool muthafuckas. Kutt was cool but project deadman blow nuts they were some of the weakest rappers I have heard even though the intro the came on to was hard. Skatter and Snug were next they werent bad at all. THEN IT WAS TECH N9NE he rocked that bitch hard and just ripped it up and then after me and my girl left she saw tech comming and I turned around and there he was and I said hey tech n9ne i came to see you with this on my leg (a metal halo used as a cast where pins go into the bone) he looked at it and said DAMN haha I shook his hand and he dipped but he is a cool muthfucka. TECH IS A REAL PERSON NOT A STUCK UP ASSHOLE. GO SEE THIS MUTHAFUCKA IF YOU GET THE CHANCE.

EPIDEMIC

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
You know what is wierd is that I actually like the beat that PDM came out to also. With the scratching and everything. At first I was like maybe these guys aren't that bad, but then I ws let down. Anyways, if anyone knows the song that they come out to can you post it. There isn't any rapping it is just a beat.

Jun 13, 2004
www.myspace.com
hell yea, that show was awesome last nite. Psych ward was fucking gay. I saw them a few years back and was hoping they would have improved by now...my god no. Group Rehab was the fuckin shit. Kutt tore shit up, PDM was decent, nothing spectacular in my eyes, but better than i thought they would be. S/S was fuckin sweet. and of course Tech N9ne blew the fuckin roof off. I hope he comes back east soon so i can hit up another show.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
in all the shows i've ever worked for strange music, psychward is by far the worst opening act ever.

me and a couple of other crew members were at the bar watching the chiefs game and drinking some captian morgan with a splash of coke....when we started booing them. i gotta give it to them...they stuck in there and finished their set.

when i got on stage i saw all the pennies and nickles and batteries and beer bottles that people had thrown.

also another comment about that club....why were they selling 40oz bottles of beer? and why didnt anyone throw some of those on stage?

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Yeah I think they were sellinf Fortys. when psych came on I yelled at the end you guys fucking suck ass. Hahah Tech was cool and Iam glad Strange put up a show and all thanks alot for that It really made things a little easier with this halo on so good looking out to strange for the show.

Epidemic