tech pix from the blue note last time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
don't encourage him.... now he's gonna make numerous posts about how tech looked directly in his eyes when he performed "biancas and beatrices" or "mitch bade"

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I can't listen to past the first chorus of "Bianca's and Beatrices" does anyone else have that problem? It reminds me of like the fucking animaniacs theme song and gets really annying after like 10 secs. Sorry, just venting cuz I had it on for a second the other day.

Sep 16, 2002
shep said:
don't encourage him.... now he's gonna make numerous posts about how tech looked directly in his eyes when he performed "biancas and beatrices" or "mitch bade"

ROFL!!!! I'm picturing that shit right now! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BIANCAS & BEATRICES!!!

AaronDontezGr8....lol Animaniacs!! hahahahahha damn I miss that cartoon!! I hear they might bring back PINKY AND THE BRAIN, but anyways, yeah... lol that shit DOES sound like animaniacs!!! that's what makes it tight though in my opinion!! haha

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
AaronDontezGr8t said:
I can't listen to past the first chorus of "Bianca's and Beatrices" does anyone else have that problem? It reminds me of like the fucking animaniacs theme song and gets really annying after like 10 secs. Sorry, just venting cuz I had it on for a second the other day.
you're not alone my friend...

Nov 14, 2002
I love the idea of Biancas... And I find the content amusing, but the way that shit was done has me killin myself every time it comes on.