Tech on Killa C new disc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
got the new Killa C and knew Tech and big Chis was on a couple tracks but realize they were both on the video too and i guess they also recorded 11 tracks at Chapman Studios here in KC . dont have much opinion on Killa C yet , just bought the disc cause of Tech being on it . what u guys think of the track with Tech ?

Oct 6, 2004
Post em! Not many people wanna buy the Killa C album just to get a few songs with Tech on it....but I may end up having to do that. I dont think hes horrible and i dont think hes really good either I would just listen to the songs featuring Tech.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
PittJuggalo13 said:
Post em! Not many people wanna buy the Killa C album just to get a few songs with Tech on it....but I may end up having to do that. I dont think hes horrible and i dont think hes really good either I would just listen to the songs featuring Tech.

I never wanted to buy...

Big Figures
Micah
Low Life Mafia
Clout 9
Twinn Hog

...just for a Tech feature, but I did.

Pony up the 12 bucks it costs for an independent artist's cd that cost them thousands of dollars to get Tech on that cd.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
PittJuggalo13 said:

juggualo fan...

Oct 17, 2003
techn9nehq said:
I never wanted to buy...

Big Figures
Micah
Low Life Mafia
Clout 9
Twinn Hog

...just for a Tech feature, but I did.

Pony up the 12 bucks it costs for an independent artist's cd that cost them thousands of dollars to get Tech on that cd.

i have done that for a few artists

but i would never do it again

Dec 15, 2004
Well Pick up the Grave Plott Cd. I think it has all the trax with strange artist, and what not. Not to mention it isn't just Killa C. U know from here on out lets not Say ICP fan ok can't we just say montana thug fan not all hororcore fans are ICP fans.