TECH NOT ON BIKER BOYZ SOUNDTRACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
oh yeah......my bad.....i was supposed to post this news saturday night.....but forgot.

I don't know the specifics, cause I got the news from Jose and Corey, but shit didn't work out or something. I'll be sure and get to the bottom of this tomorrow.

Nick

Aug 17, 2002
www.geocities.com
OK. THANKS NICK. I REMEBER HEARING THAT TECH WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ON "BLADE 2," BUT I SAW THAT WENT TO SHIT TOO. OH YEAH. "THE PITCH" FOR THIS LASTWEEK HAS A LIL ARTICLE ABOUT TECH IN IT TELLING ABOUT THE KC SHOW . IT WHERE THEY LIST THE BARS AND CLUBS AND WHAT IS HAPPENING AT THEM FOR THE WEEK.

Dec 30, 2002
Why the hell does this shit always happen? I'm gettin sick of Tech not gettin no love by the main stream. Did Tech back out again or is this the doing of the movie producers.

Aug 21, 2002
That is BULLSHIT... I fuckin' hate this shit... Travis needs to make a movie and just have Tech on the whole damned soundtrack... He should make a movie about an artist trying to make it in the industry starring Tech, but they are only showing love to the bitch made artists like they do... It'll kill Brown Sugar, and then have like Eddie Griffin', and other mofo's in it to make it funny, and just play all Tech N9ne music during it... Have Vell in it too hating on Tech, and Don Juan as his producer falling out.. That'll be enough action to keep people on the edges of their seats!!! They'll need other famous faces too to spice it up, but I am sure that, that'll be big at the box office... And also Mike Epps too... Matt can be the Big named industry CEO, all uptight and shit, JLMACN can be like Pookie from New Jack City, Nick can be the cameraman/ waterboy.... J/K... LOL!!! What could the title be???????

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Yeah.....so.....the scene which featured "Absolute Power" got cut from the movie. Travis said it was a tight scene too, but I guess they just didnt want it for the movie.....too bad.....there will be more opertunities for Tech, with out a doubt!

Although I do like MasZives ideas! BUT why I gotta be the cameraman? Can't that be Cory?

Nick

Nick

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
MasZive said:
That is BULLSHIT... I fuckin' hate this shit... Travis needs to make a movie and just have Tech on the whole damned soundtrack... He should make a movie about an artist trying to make it in the industry starring Tech, but they are only showing love to the bitch made artists like they do... It'll kill Brown Sugar, and then have like Eddie Griffin', and other mofo's in it to make it funny, and just play all Tech N9ne music during it... Have Vell in it too hating on Tech, and Don Juan as his producer falling out.. That'll be enough action to keep people on the edges of their seats!!! They'll need other famous faces too to spice it up, but I am sure that, that'll be big at the box office... And also Mike Epps too... Matt can be the Big named industry CEO, all uptight and shit, JLMACN can be like Pookie from New Jack City, Nick can be the cameraman/ waterboy.... J/K... LOL!!! What could the title be???????
can i get a cameo??

Aug 21, 2002
Well Slide can be the guy in the background working on a car under the hood, Nick can be the Mic guy.... Corey can be the drag queen woman.... But honestly, Travis should sell Tech's story to some big company that makes movies, and have Tech starring in it...

Aug 21, 2002
Well who in the world can show Tech's energy in the studio like him, or willing to grow a beard and hair 15 inches above their head....

Uhhhhhhh........ No one....