Tech Nina----Needs to be on Compilation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
I am putiing together a Compilation called
MURDERDOG/Big Chiefin'Records presents TRIBAL WARFAIR-A NATIVE AMERICAN COMPILATION. It is a compilation featuring Native artists, Native Producers getting off on thesame tracks and same CD as other Natives Out there. It iz gonna be fat!!!!!!

I wrote thizz cuzz TECH iz from KC MO--seems like there has to be a Native American Community in KC--or sumptin--
Tech says alot of stuff pertaining to Natives-----but real he need to get down on thizz...

Tech if you read thizz--u need to be Chiefin' and Poppin Pillz with some noble Savagez----------hitt us up!!!!

Nov 14, 2002
Dude... You're making a compilation of Native American artists, and you need Tech on it why? Cuz he's from KC, and their football team is the Chiefs or something?

Yo I'm makin' this tall white boy with blue hair compilation.... Yo Tech, you gotta get on this shit. Hahaah.

Nov 14, 2002
Well someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Tech's got any Native American blood. Plus, if I weren't an asshole, what other purpose would I serve around here?

So Tech, how about that track for my Asian truckdriver compilation? Come on man, you need to be on that shit.

Sep 12, 2002
LiL Side Bustaz

wiseguyz!!!!!!

It's not the fact that KC football team iz a macot, but if u fanaticz heard some of technine lyricz, and makes refference to Nativez. And besides the point---Native American Compilation will outsell, A compilation feat. Asian Truck Drivers & White boyz and U lil side bustaz. I came to network, not see you side bustin',

Thanx homie fo the digitz!!!!

Homie thankz for Number...