Tech NEEDS Your Votes for MTVu Woodie Awards!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
http://therealtechn9ne.com - VOTE VOTE VOTE

As you may have heard already, Tech N9ne is up for a Woodie Award at MTVu. We're all still a little raw after Krizz just missed the MTVu Freshmen award, so let's get out the vote the way only Strange fans can. Voting will run through early next week, so we could use all the help we can get between now and then. You can vote more than once and the widget is at the top of Tech's website - http://therealtechn9ne.com. If you have a few minutes here and there, pop in and click to your hearts content. Please pass this on. Thanks much and keep it STRANGE!http://therealtechn9ne.com

Nov 6, 2005
Nice to know your vote counts more than once.

My lady and me got into a fight due to the fact she was clicking on it while watching a show of hers and I started clowning her for it. I guess ill have to apologize..... or not.

Sep 5, 2008
INDEED! The more we all vote for "shit that doesn't suck" the more MTV might figure out it has an audience out there waiting for the day they can say "you know MTV used to suck really bad, but they actually started playing good music... or music at all" Help out your favorite artist in all the categories - just make sure it's Tech in Leftfield ;-)

vote for P.O.S. in the next category too

Nov 27, 2007
INDEED! The more we all vote for "shit that doesn't suck" the more MTV might figure out it has an audience out there waiting for the day they can say "you know MTV used to suck really bad, but they actually started playing good music... or music at all" Help out your favorite artist in all the categories - just make sure it's Tech in Leftfield ;-)
HA HA HA HA HA They're gonna laugh at you.

Nov 6, 2005
Mine knows who tech is and wants to see him live before she gets into his music more
but other than that she listens to the mainstream bullshit as well
Lucky for you hes one of the best live shows... ever.

Although.... And I'm gonna catch hate form alot of you newer fans, I have finally started noticing a change in the "energy" on stage. Given when I first started seeing his shows I have no doubt he was high as hell. (E). Ive also come to a semi conclusion that its not necessarily techs energy as its mine. Ive seen his show... what 8-9 times now? (Sorry Zero, Kirb :lick:) Although he does seem alot more happy, and less "proving a point" type performance. Meh, maybe I'm just getting old. (Sorry Jed haha)

Nov 12, 2006

Although.... And I'm gonna catch hate form alot of you newer fans, I have finally started noticing a change in the "energy" on stage. Given when I first started seeing his shows I have no doubt he was high as hell. (E). Ive also come to a semi conclusion that its not necessarily techs energy as its mine. Ive seen his show... what 8-9 times now? (Sorry Zero, Kirb :lick:) Although he does seem alot more happy, and less "proving a point" type performance. Meh, maybe I'm just getting old. (Sorry Jed haha)
I have been trying to figure out the same thing in my head also... Am i gettin older? (26) have i seen too many shows? (6-8) has tech lost the energy or getting tired? Or is it a combo??

I know the show this past saturday was kinda terrible if you ask me... i was not impressed and i know they put on a short show, and didnt have the energy everyone knows.. It was a small place and maybe 400 people...

i dont know..

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah

Why you apologizing to me, fool? haha

Mar 20, 2006

I have seen a Tech show every year since 03, some years 2-3 times. I think he absolutely killed it on the K.O.D Tour. The man is a BEAST.

May 20, 2006
I was really impressed with the K.O.D show. Its probably my second favorite show next to when I saw him on the absolute power tour. But think about this. Tech is getting older himself and things are alot busier nowadays. But I still think his shows are the best. He also had more time to get ready for this tour and plan stuff out