Tech N9ne's new single is "Im a Playa"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
i dunno if im old on this news but i just noticed on tech's website it say's the new single is "im a playa" umm Hey AzRyda You need to help me get "hot98.3" to play this... like you did with "imma Tell" aight ... See ya

Jun 23, 2003
azmattaz02 said:
i dunno if im old on this news but i just noticed on tech's website it say's the new single is "im a playa" umm Hey AzRyda You need to help me get "hot98.3" to play this... like you did with "imma Tell" aight ... See ya

Yeah homie, I had strange music mail them the single. First time it arrived broken. I had a few more mailed to em and thats when it was played. I dont think I'm A Playa will have a hard time getting airtime. If I don't here it soon, Im gonna start buggin em'.

Nov 14, 2003
what should i do to get it played around here? I live in minneapolis, minnesota, one of the main cities on the list to hit, and the stations here fucking suck. they could send it to B-96, but that doesn't mean they will every play it, same with KDWB. Ive also tried requesting his other singles many times before and had others do the same thing, and nothing. they say they will play it, but they never do. they would rather play chingy or justin timberlake or something like that. i have no respect for the radio stations here, so i dont listen, but i would still love to hear tech on them. by the way, tech, if you read this, or if someone who can actually get a hold of him reads this, tell him this 1 thing. if KDWB asks him to be at starparty or anything, DO NOT DO IT. unless of course you want about 15000-20000 of the biggest preps around. this show was headlined by hilary duff i believe last year.