Tech N9ne Tour w. Cool Nutz!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
on the 13th at the Big Easy in Boise keep an eye out for my boys from Filth and Foul holdin it down for the 406! Montana doin thangs we bout to blow shit up aint no one know what we're doin here in the No-Coast so check them out ya'll

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Trixsta said:
on the 13th at the Big Easy in Spokane keep an eye out for my boys from Filth and Foul holdin it down for the 406! Montana doin thangs we bout to blow shit up aint no one know what we're doin here in the No-Coast so check them out ya'll
Done a few shows with them. I am very familiar with Nickel B and crew. The 13th show is in Boise my friend. I think the Spokane show is the day before.

Cool Nutz

Feb 10, 2006
haha oops my bad thanks for the correction homie got a lil too excited while typing that..Nickel B and Contact are doin their thing, i'm headed down to record a song with them before the Tech concert in Bozeman on the 10th. Cool Nutz, we need to get you out this way sometime to drop a show and record a few collabs mane!

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
May 13th right around the corner.... lemme know if y'all are coming to town early and who's all making the trip...

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Big-Robo said:
I'LL BE ATTENDING ON THE 13TH FO SHO. YO NUTZ COULD U SEND SOME FLYERS THIS WAY? I'M DOWN TO SPREAD THE WORD.

Send me your address and I will get some fliers in the mail asap. Thanks for the support.

@ Kalyn

I will be coming with the usual suspects. DJ Chill, Maniac Lok, and possibly my boy Pricy as well. I will definitely hit you up.