TECH N9NE TO BE ON MIX 93 COMING UP TONIGHT IN KANSAS CITY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2003
Zero, man, what it is, is we here in KC almost always NEVER hear Tech N9ne on the radio, save for HOT 103 Jamz. When we hear something about the N9ne on another station, it's big news to (most of) us.

I am actually glad, in this case, that Mich posted about this, because otherwise, I would have never known about it. It's not like I would have missed out on anything special by not hearing it, but it's still cool to hear Tech on another radio station.

On a side note (for those that care), Kevin Keitzman on Sports Radio 810 WHB was even talking about Tech on his show last week! At least people in his home town are finally recognizing him, that's all I'm sayin... :)

Aug 16, 2003
Zero, man, what it is, is we here in KC almost always NEVER hear Tech N9ne on the radio, save for HOT 103 Jamz. When we hear something about the N9ne on another station, it's big news to (most of) us.

I am actually glad, in this case, that Mich posted about this, because otherwise, I would have never known about it. It's not like I would have missed out on anything special by not hearing it, but it's still cool to hear Tech on another radio station.

On a side note (for those that care), Kevin Keitzman on Sports Radio 810 WHB was even talking about Tech on his show last week! At least people in his home town are finally recognizing him, that's all I'm sayin... :)
Real talk

Nov 14, 2002
I just think it's funny that mich obviously has twitter alerts on his phone, and whenever something comes up in his email he's immediately on the sicc posting about it. He's like a teenage girl with every app open waiting for new Twilight news.