Tech N9ne song..."God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2002
What happen to this song? He performed it at all his shows last year....i thought it was going to be on Absolute Power....(maybe the bonus disc)...Does anyone know the real deal (or is able to ask Tech or Trav themselves)?...Thanks

May 28, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I got it on VHS.. its was real coo.. its was like.. GRANT RICE KUTT KAHOULN AND TECH SAY SAVE YOUR SELVES!!!...

it might be on grants shit cuzz i talked too him at wharehouse on 75th and he said it was gonna be on the new shit either referring to his or AP.. i havent heard the offical bonus disc yet so i dunno

Aug 17, 2002
Jeah... man that shit is off the hook...

I was talkin with Rob Rebeck a while back and he said that they just decided to take it off... I believe that it is recorded, just that its not gonna be on the AP album... another one for the limitless Tecca Nina vault no doubt... ... ...

Aug 21, 2002
I haven't heard him do that one before...
Shit, I bet when you holla at Tech when you see him and ask him to let you hear some NNUTTHOWZE shit, that nigga will laugh and say hell nawwwwww. That shit was wack!