@ Tech N9ne, no disrespect, did the same thing to Lynch and Doom.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
wikked.8k.com
You one of my favorite artist. Along with Lynch and Doomsday. So don't get pissed off. I'm just fukkin' around.

How many times do you have to say your own name in a rhyme mothafukka? Goddamn! We know your name, we bought the album. Stop! Tech, Tech, Tech, Tech, N9ne!!!! Every other word out of that motor you call a mouth, is Tech N9ne. Do I sense some self-centeredness in there? A little conceided?

I'd rather klown on Don Juan. The mothafukka can't rap!!! Stop trying!!! It may have been acceptable when you were with Tech, cuz he saved you, but Goddamn you sukk! You just sukk!

Fukk Don Juan, but Tech, if you offended, my bad. I'm just fukkin' around on the internet. The Sea-Horse (C-Lim) got me started. Don't take the shit to the heart.

Aug 18, 2002
yea, i think its tight too.. i hate it when other rappers do that shit, but the way tech says it, he says it with energy; you know, like he gives a fucc. its tight...

Jul 7, 2002
I remember a while back Tech was interviewed and they asked him about his apparent cockiness. He commented that he used to be extra humble and would thanks everyone for liking him, and his uncle told him to stop. His uncle said that if you are goona rap better than the rest...you need to act like it...and thats all she wrote.

Aug 17, 2002
Jeah... Tech does say his name a lot and its tight... but I kinda like his other....

trademark just as well... jeah.... jeah... jeah...

You know what I'm sayin.. jeah...

:).. how many times does he say "jeah" in Industry is Punks by the way... that should be in the Tech N9ne Trivia Contest...:lick:

Oh yeah... the yo... yo... yo... yo... yo shit is tight as well

Aug 21, 2002
Shit he can say that shit as much as he wants to.
He's the only one that can say it with as much POWER and make you feel it to. So I guess that the person that started this topic is all alone on his opinion..

TECH NIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEE!

Do that shit Tech....

Aug 21, 2002
I'm back again...

Man the fucked up thing about Tech and this rap shit, is that he uses like every metaphor or every tight possible way of saying his name, and when a nigga like me is writting and I try to get creative it sounds like his ass, and I told him that shit too...

Do yall feel that way also... Tech needs to share the lingo with the rest of the up and coming niggas from the town!!!! But I still luv the nigga for putting us on the mizzap....