**Tech N9ne music introduced to EMMY NOMINATED storyboarder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
yep, it's true, I got a friend named Gary Yap who does comic books, cartoon story boards and editing/drawing for King Of The Hill, and The Simpsons. He happens to be a Juggalo aswell, but thank god, not one of those stupid ones!! anyways, yeah, he's been nominated for storyboarding by The EMMY's a while back fr King Of The Hill. He also ran a dope-ass local wrestling fed called "EPIC", that had the wrestler named "The Messiah" who's thumb got cut off by Rob Black for fucking his fiance' Lizzy, that was shown on America's Most wanted, but all that's another story,
but YEAH, I recetly got my home Gary into Tech N9ne and asked him if he's down to do a COMIC BOOK (My Idea!!! I'm picturing some dark, purgatory SPAWN-ish, but kinda different type of tone!! )or some kind of cartoon drawing or video that had Tech's music on it. He loves "DEVIL BOY", so he's thinking of making some sort of video montage with "Devil Boy" playing in the background as a way of showing just what he can do business with Tech with.

but right now he's in oakland doing a cartoon montage for RocaFella Records/Damon Dash..basically for ROCA-WEAR and their clothing that he's occupied with. THAT is what I plan on discussing with Travis, but he's been busy as hell and I understand....I'm trying to get Gary a job wih "The Family Guy" cause they'recoming back next year,(along with the making of a MOVIE) and I met Seth Mc Farlane and his writers at a comic con and was able to get some e-mail addy's.
-Jugga

Jan 12, 2003
i think your idea of the Tech comic shit is terrible. They dont need to put him out there as this "I'm picturing some dark, purgatory SPAWN-ish, but kinda different type of tone!!"

I just think you're getting too excited about him and you need to step down, take a deep breath, and do little things until he gets more recognized instead of taken huge leeps at a time. Those type of leeps will come w/ time.

Sep 16, 2002
DIFFERENT, meaning WHATEVERS...meaning, basically whatever Tech would want, it don't HAVE to be dark and SPAWN-ish, it could be about him taking a shit on some villain named "Zero.Media" who runs a male prostitution service for all that matters!! LOL
man, all of these are just IDEAS...IDEAS ment to be used WHENEVERS.... it's better to think of shit than have nothing to think of at all.
-Jugga

it's all good betchannel, I'm still your friend lol.

Oct 18, 2003
Fresh Idea.

But on the wait till tech gets more recognized thing, He already has alot of fans and i'm pretty sure they'd all appreciate something like that, you don't need to be on mtv to do dope shit.

Nov 14, 2002
Why don't you just give him the facepaint and call him Techy 2 Violent?

All you're doing is stealing ideas that ICP and Kiss had a million years ago.

Sep 16, 2002
wow, you obviously know too much shit about ICP for an Juggalo hater!! LOL! see, Fingerz knows what's up!!! he DOES HAVE ALOT OF FANS. I'd rather see him do shit like this NOW while he's growing this mutual fan base before exploding onto the lives of people who just thinks he's cool because of his hair...get what I'm sayin??

yo Zero.Sperm,
Tech already and has been putting paint on his face like words, duh... and about your comments on "All you're doing is stealing ideas that ICP and Kiss had a million years ago.". Do we need to argue again about artists stealing this from that???? or stealing this from who???

dude, seriously, can you please go out and try to win Jack from Jack In The Box's plane or even plant a tree or do something USEFUL with your life or ANYTHING POSITIVE rather than criticizing JUST IDEAS that are meant to be GOOD. Man, you really visit you "aunt flow" 24/7 don't ya?
-Jugga

Nov 14, 2002
Tech already and has been putting paint on his face like words, duh...
That's hardly fuckin' clown facepaint, dumbass. Girls put on eyeliner too, that doesn't mean they're jackin' Marilyn Manson.

and about your comments on "All you're doing is stealing ideas that ICP and Kiss had a million years ago.". Do we need to argue again about artists stealing this from that???? or stealing this from who???
Well no... But you're putting shit on me that has nothing to do with what I was talking about. All I'm saying is that at this point, Strange Music has to represent themselves as something other than another (and better) Psychpathic...

I'd go into the bullshit with you, but it's pointless. All I'm saying is that it would be a bad business move to come up with a comic, if Strange ever wanted to be anything besides a Psychopathic type label with black people signed to it.

And don't come at me with your juvenile bullshit. If you want to go back and forth, you can let me know. But I wasn't attacking you personally and I suggest you don't get mixed up in the bullshit on this board. You're doing well so far...

Jan 12, 2003
JuggalOutkAxt said:
wow, you obviously know too much shit about ICP for an Juggalo hater!! LOL! see, Fingerz knows what's up!!! he DOES HAVE ALOT OF FANS. I'd rather see him do shit like this NOW while he's growing this mutual fan base before exploding onto the lives of people who just thinks he's cool because of his hair...get what I'm sayin??

yo Zero.Sperm,
Tech already and has been putting paint on his face like words, duh... and about your comments on "All you're doing is stealing ideas that ICP and Kiss had a million years ago.". Do we need to argue again about artists stealing this from that???? or stealing this from who???

dude, seriously, can you please go out and try to win Jack from Jack In The Box's plane or even plant a tree or do something USEFUL with your life or ANYTHING POSITIVE rather than criticizing JUST IDEAS that are meant to be GOOD. Man, you really visit you "aunt flow" 24/7 don't ya?

-Jugga
Are you honestly 22 years old?

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Zer0.MediA said:
...and I suggest you don't get mixed up in the bullshit on this board. You're doing well so far...
Yes. Trust me. It aint worth it. HAHA... kinda like the idea of Zero being the villian though... cuz ya know... he's already the vilian of the Strange Music Board... LOL :cheeky: