Tech N9ne/ Martin Luther King Day/BET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
earlier this morning I was watching some Martin Luther King BET music videos to celebrate MLK day, and I thought that it was cool how the VJ introduced Tech's "I'mma Tell" music video to be the first music video to start off their MLK day music video thingy that went on.
-Jugga

*lol, @ people who really thought I was serious about selling my WORN BY ME black chucks signed by Tech.

Nov 16, 2003
dumbass fuckin juggalos, that wasnt no MLK video celebration. it was "The Next" on BET where they show up and comers in the game. bet.com and all the strange sights had something about it. like they gonna play that in celebration of King..."i have a dream that one day.... leave the kids alone, i bone alone, we hoppin up and down like jack rabbits" jyeah right'

why dont u get tech to sign your used technine thong and sell that to one of your clowny friends

Sep 16, 2002
yo GayDubb, only YOU would think about buying a Tech thong and doing that shit, huh?? hahaha
and about the MLK thing, dude, shut the hell up... BET DID announce that Tech's I'mma Tell was the first video to kick off their MLK "The Next" videos for the day thing.... and the dude didn't just say, "ohh, here's our first video"... I thought it was dope cause he mentioned Tech's name and said how he was from KC and that his video's the very first video for The Next to start off MLK, and I thought that was really cool... so what the hell is wrong with that????

man, I swear, you and Azryda420 need to get each others numbers and "call on Tyrone" to each other cause you guys have like the biggest periods on this board. and What's up with you hating clowns?? did u get raped by a clown when you were young??? haha
and also, if u need to bash me summore, just e-mail me or private message me instead of making this thread rotten like the shit between your mom's legs.

another last thing... azryda420 said something about fucking my dad with a rusty spike, now unless you're a female, that was some gay shit, you should go on and do that to GayDubb cause he needs a little attention.

yet ANOTHER last thing... I don't understand why some fuckers like to bash the people who are promoting Tech and are SHOWING PROOF that they've been spreading the word about his talents than just being a smart-ass mark, typing threats on a message board. Go get a life or die or something.
-Jugga

Jan 12, 2003
JuggalOutkAxt said:
and also, if u need to bash me summore, just e-mail me or private message me instead of making this thread rotten like the shit between your mom's legs.
just a thought, you could have PM'd him, or emailed him w/ your response if you wanted to be so big about it. Because your lil response here "made this thread rotten....." If you suggest him doing something, then do it yourself. Good day clown.