TeCh N9nE is the siccest rapper ever to touch a mic!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

senzone

i just wanted to say i been knoccin tech since the calm b4 came out one of my folks is from kcmo and bacc in the day he gave me it and i been hittin that shit since down here in reno nevada. but none yall can forget about lejo that kid is off the hanger hes got insane flows also props to misfit, python, midwest mafia, d-loc and dalima, short nitty, and everyone out there in kcmo. TECH N9NE FOR TRIPLE LIFE MOTHA FUCCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mizzizy gets bizzy!!! REGIME LIFE:devious:

Aug 19, 2002
fuck short nitty man, after that shit he pulled I can never look at his flows the same way again.. yeah he had skills but he crossed the line and there aint no comin back from where hes put himself

Aug 24, 2002
Tha's a phat pic!!!!!! T9 is tha sikkest mofo to touch a mic ... *seconds thread topic* Nobody's ever gotten into my head like dis b4 ... it's y I don't need to be addicted to anything else :D long as I got my headphonez and some Tech cdz, I'm "good to go says your receiver..."(black sheep?)hmm *forgets* fuckin memory
pretty sure it is black sheep bAAAAAAAAk in the day :)

Aug 21, 2002
That's what I am talking aout. If that is the only CD I have , then I am good, caus ewhen I am bumpin' it in the streets, it turns heads. I know that what I listening to is hot and will lways be hot.

You heard yada, yada, yada yet...?