Tech N9ne e-book?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...s-digital-book-series-tech-n9ne-first-subject

"I'm The White Guy" will be a low-priced e-book series that finds a veteran Source magazine writer and editor writing about his experiences with Hip Hop subjects.

Longtime writer and editor for The Source magazine Soren Baker announced that he's self-publishing books on Hip Hop. A series called "I'm The White Guy" explores Baker's recent experiences with notable figures in the industry. Sold through Amazon.com digitally, the first volume in the series is on veteran Kansas City, Missouri emcee Tech N9ne.

The e-books sell for $3.99.

This past weekend, Tech N9ne told HipHopDX about Baker's excellence in journalism, with the rapper praising the journalist's knowledge of his subjects and attention to detail.

Tomorrow (June 7), Tech will release All 6's & 7's on Strange Music.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
I remember Baker from back when Tech was featured in The Source because of Everready, I believe. He had an article, a 3 1/2 mic rating (which I was told by a former Strange associate should've been higher but politics played a part), and his "My World" verse was the Quote of the Month. I don't real eBooks but I'm interested in this.