TECH N9NE "CALM BEFORE THE STORM" "THE WORST"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2004
yeah I can get them for 9 bucks each and like hella of them. If you cant get them for that good of a price maybe you should fuck with me. 46 bucks is fuckin stupid

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
lol.. call it what you want.... If you aren't tryin to cop em from me then you shouldn't even worry about it. right? Yeah there's been alot of those albums in circulation lately. so the prices dropped.... there are also about 10 times as many tech fans now, compared to the number of fans when these albums were originally pressed... get your money and don't knock the next man's hustle... good luck to ya... it wasn't more than a month ago that both of these albums were hittin for 100 plus on ebay...

med man

May 2, 2002
No one is worrying about you sellin' your CD's.

My dumb comment was more for people willing to spend that much money...especially when you can find it elsewhere for cheaper.

May 16, 2004
Chief 'N' Hay said:
good luck to ya... it wasn't more than a month ago that both of these albums were hittin for 100 plus on ebay...

med man
Yeah but really though there werent any re-release of these 2 albums over a month ago when they were selling for 100 dollars so dont act like you have the og's cause I know you have the re-releases like everyone else including me. Personally I wouldnt give a flyin fuck if I have the re-release or og. These music groupies do and they are the type that want the og press to put behind a glass case to display and show off to their faggit ass so-called friends. heh