TECH N9NE AND BONE THUGS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2003
Re: OK the H.N.I.C. will speak

KRAYZIE said:
OK I haven't posted here in a while, BUT people here know I am the hugest Bone fan, and Tech right behind. TWO is OK, I also expected something WAYYYY more tight, but it's all about Ruthless Records, they are just trying to get off that sorry ass label, which they may just be trying to hurry up and do albums, then get off (their contract says they have to do so many albums, then they can renegotiate or in Bone's case leave the label). I don't know why everybody is sleep on the rest of the Bone members. Bizzy is hella tight ya'll just don't like him, cause of his voice, and Layzie and Wish as well. I think all the members and Tech should do a song together. You just can't pass that up man. The song should have all of them rapping their verse to different gun sounds for each person, kinda like Tech did on "Stamina", since Wish is a little slower he could be like a Shotgun or somethin'. Bone and Tech forever Nigga.
Dawg, I used to be a BIG ASS Bone fan too, so I know how ya feel, but it's Bone's fault for being with Ruthless. They were actually released from Ruthless, then they re-signed with them, it's their fault, they should have stayed off when they had the chance, they're terrible business men.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
If they wanted off ruthless so fuckin bad....then why are they fuckin with side projects and solo albums? When they should just drop the albums to fullfill their contract. Shit don't make sense.

I am one of those people who do like Bizzy......or should i say "did". Cause frankly, since he's hit puberty, he isn't that tight anymore. His high pitched raps were some of the best. 7 Sinz is still one of my favorite songs.

With that all being said.....I still don't think Tech and Bone a track would be tight......even when I was a big fan of both back in like 98-99 I never thought it would be cool for them too hook up.

Nick

Aug 21, 2002
I feel what Nicholas is saying... Heh, heh, heh...

Bizzy was cold as hell until this current shit came out... And you said that they were making bullshit records just to get off of the label... Well, I dont believe that, cause once you come wack, you'll never come back! Once I hear a wack album, I am done with that artist!!! And if they think they are going to pull off the impossible, then they better think again...

I used to like Bizzy's shit until this current video he has, or should I say had out... WACKALISIOUS!!! I dont know what the fuck he's saying, and the hook is horrid... "Put the money in a what????" I usually understand what an artist is saying when he raps fast, and I think that if it comes down to me not understanding 75% of your hooks and lyrics, then the album is worthless....

Apr 25, 2002
Krayzie sings too much now, his style has almost completely changed.

Layzie trys to sing. lol

Bizzy lmao, bone couldn't even get him to show up to the photo shoot for the art of war album, you think he's gonna show up for a feature?

Wish can't stay on the beat anymore and he's not fast enough, he'd just slow tech down.

I think Tech and Flesh would be some heat though. Maybe a Tech track featuring Flesh on the hook or a verse.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
HAHAHA......MASZIVE!!!

I loved that video "Money In A Ziploc Bag" or some shit with Jokker the bailbondsman! hahaha.....i was watchin un-cut one night and that shit came on.....i about pissed myself...WE could have made a better video than that.

Nicholas

Jan 7, 2003
Juan Million said:
Krayzie sings too much now, his style has almost completely changed.

Layzie trys to sing. lol

Bizzy lmao, bone couldn't even get him to show up to the photo shoot for the art of war album, you think he's gonna show up for a feature?

Wish can't stay on the beat anymore and he's not fast enough, he'd just slow tech down.

I think Tech and Flesh would be some heat though. Maybe a Tech track featuring Flesh on the hook or a verse.
YEaa Flesh WOULD be SICC as FUCCC mutha fuckaz aint knowin but his First Solo cd "THUGS" was siccc he had that orignal violent evil thug style on there..

I think KRAYZIE would be coo wit Tech too But only if he used his really fast violent style like he DID on "PUMP PUMP" and "HEATED HEAVEY".. then they collab would be siccc as fuccc..!

but Flesh is hella tight tho.. He can rap hella fast when he wants to.. Him and Tech would also make a deadly ass track.. ohh yeaaaa... But he in jail now.. So fo now.Kray would be good to do tha track wit...

Jun 25, 2002
i think them niggas is aiight but they ain't got fire no more like e99 eternal
but a krayzie, flesh and tech song would be off the chain. with a dark, brotha lynch "loaded" type of beat...slow, that they could just rip on...maybe just flesh and tech..flesh and tech would be off the fuccin hook
...with krayzie on tha hook