TECH JERSEY ON EBAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
1 of only 9 total!! Ha Ha. I could buy a real Royals jersey and have the number and name put on it too. That is only as rare as people want it to be. Anyone can have that done as long as you have the money to buy the real jersey. Not a bad looking item, just not rare like the guy claims it to be.

Jan 12, 2003
^^ Exactly. Just like how I have an exact double of Tech's KC Chiefs jerseys. I had that shit ordered and in my hands w/in a weeks time. Doing shit like this isnt rare one bit.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
DubbC415 said:
i'd want it in the new style though...i got that old style, like in the auction, for carlos beltran
I've got a nice powder blue Brett jersey.

The only current jersey I'd buy is the royal blue alternate jersey they wore on opening day this year. I'm not a fan of the sleeveless jerseys... and I want nothing to do with all the black they've brought into the color scheme. Not the hats, the jerseys, none of it. Come to think of it, the only thing I don't like about the blue jersey is the logo patch on the sleeve has a black crown on it. WTF is up with that? A crown is gold.