Tech in cali?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Never been on this forum before so i felt i had to swoop through real quick and say that Tech a nina is one of my favorite artists...I dig all his shit, As well as feel it. Theres not alot of rappers you can feel. Most might flow coo, but they aint sayin shit. Tech is one of those cats that can do both: Make you feel an emotion as well as Sound good. He definately doesnt get the credit, mainstream acceptance, sales, and hype that he deserves. There arent too many cats in the game that could go toe to toe with tech in the booth and i dont think there are any with MTV rotation that can. SO Much Love to Tech and the label for keepin it movin and growing. When y'all comin to Northen cali next y'all?

Me and some of the artists on the label were in seattle last month promoting and we saw the tech van in front of the catwalk. I guess y'all was doing a show. I wanted to get up in there but we had some studio time booked so i missed out. We came back through but By the time we got out of the studio y'all was gone...It's all good...do ya thang though...1

Jul 18, 2002
Tech was in San jose june 12th....sicc-shit

Not many headz were there, the promoting for the show sucked a dick. Still a sicc-ass show...

"...Nobody ever wanted me rapping, But I knew within me, I could make it happen, Flipping hella different, To get it cracking, Never biting nothing, I was never jacking, Millimeter spitting, Ripping up a show, And got the people trippin’, Everywhere we go..." - n9ne