Tech CD Purchases.... Info needed....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
I figured it out.... But how many Tech CD's have you bought more than once... And what other artists would you buy more than once...

3 Calm Before the Storms... (Soon to be one more)
2 The Worst... (Gotta get that again)
3 AngHellics... (Fortunately holding on to one)
2 Absolute Powers...
2-to be AngHellic Re-releases...
-----
12 Total CD purchases....

I will buy one more of the AngHellics & Worst's and never open them, so that will make it 14....

Now other people that I would purchase like that...

Couldn't tell ya in ten years....

Oh yeah, that Vell Bakardy- "Big Boom Theory" "JEAH!"

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I have bought 2Pac more than once. I had all his shit before Makaveli on tape and had to buy it all on CD. Same with Digital Undergrounds first few albums. Thats all. I already have two copies of Anghellic. I don't plan on buying the re-release because no record store here even carries his shit. Ever Tech album I got I had to order myself from the US

May 6, 2002
i've bought 3 of the original anghellic. the first one was stolen, so I had to buy another one, then I had to buy another one at the concert so i could have him autograph it

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
2 calm before storm
1 worst og
1 worst 2k
3 anghellic
2 absolute power
3 anghellic reparation
1 big bad wolf/soul searchin

and if i could find more calms, more worsts & big bad wolfs, they would be great prizes on tech hq

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
1 absolute power
1 calm before the storm
1 anghellic (soon to be 2)
can't find the worst or worst2k to buy, so i burnt them, burnt celcius too, even though i did see that one.... fuck don juan

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
2. anghellics (1 borrowed or stolen)
1. AP
don't think i'll buy the re release already heard the new songs and they took this life off and pr2k.
they still have the original anghellic on shelves down here.