TALEZ FROM THE MORGUE COMING SOON!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2010
HERES THE TRACK LISTING FOR "TALEZ FROM THE MORGUE" IM WAITING ON THE SONGS TO COME BACK FROM MIXING AND MASTERING HERE IT IS NOT IN EXACT ORDER BUT JUST TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOME NEWS UPDATE!!!SHOULD BE DONE IN ABOUT A WEEK..MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS HOMEBOY/HORRORCORE SHIT

1.SO SAC-SKAREKROW
2.SICK MINDZ-SMILEY AKA SYKOTIK,SKAREKROW,MALAKI,ROB RIZE
X.ASCENDED BEINGS-DOSIA DEMON,VALATIEL, T LA ROUE
4.SEND YOU TO HELL-DOSIA DEMON,VALATIEL
5.LAY EM DOWN-BROTHAZ GRIMM
6.POSSESSED BY SACRAMENTO-AKAZIE,SKAREKROW
7.N-FECTED-SMILEY AKA SYKOTIK,SKAREKROW
8.MARRIED TO A CORPSE-SKAREKROW,SMILEY AKA SYKOTIK,KOMATOSE OF SKR
9.MY DARK PROBLEMS-SKAREKROW,SMILEY AKA SYKOTIK,POETICC,RAZAKEL SKR
10.SO QUICK TO GO BAD-V-TOWN,SKAREKROW
11.BUCKLE-YOGI OF LIVAS,SAMMI BOI OF LIVAS,SMILEY AKA SYKOTIK
12.I WANNA WATCH YOU DIE-TROLL
1X.SKIT
14.NORTHERN CALI SICKNESS-MR G,SKAREKROW,SMILEY AKA SYKOTIK
15.DARK HEARTZ-ROB RIZE,SKAREKROW

Mar 17, 2010
cd should be available in bout 2 weeks max might be sooner all im waiting on is 4 songs to come back from mixing n mastering then its sent to pressing im pressing about 50 hard copies,shrink wrapped with a 4 panel booklet,i dont know how to apply to itunes or any online store to sell em maybe a homie can help me out with that

on a side not im fucking with this company to press my cds any homies know any better ones let me know before i fuck with em www.cdpostershop.com

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i better get 1 too.

reverbnation.com is the spot to get digital distribution and they provide u with a upc number..you can upload wav or mp3 as well as mail them a disc and they press up cds too. and its 35.00$ per yr. for digital release with itunes and every other website. you dont get to set the price and will get paid into your paypal the first time like 4 months after it goes live.

Mar 17, 2010
you aint puttin that Ride Together track on?
Saving that for the 2nd project it's straight fire I'll send u a final copy of it when its done...I might do a siccness exclusive for ride together...everyone who came out will receive a copy I was thinking of getting some posters made aswell not sure the 2nd project is n the works I'll also have 2 songs aiming for radio stations 1 homeboy song 1 horror type shit... See how it goes I appreciate the love n support from you guys..I might do a whole cd with me n krow n the future called "House of a 1,000 faces" still deciding tho keep ya homies updated soon!!!!

Mar 17, 2010
thanks homie im waiting on big tones part..im trying to get ahold of some 831 artists to rep their area i wanted lonely boy, n yantz if anyone has a way to get ahold of em and im trying to get ahold of the nasty north camp.