Takin' this P-town ish round the states

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2005
Sup Nutz and Will. Ya'll know I'm promotin' this web site out here like crazy. Done been in a couple bar fights gettin' ya'll name out. You know I'm gona get ya'll some hits on this site, so send me some material. Will, you got my address get me some material, I aint got nothin' to do. My demo gona come at ya'll here in like 1-2 weeks. Also these college kids feeling Ray-Rays "Amerikkan Dream". 1

-Scruplez-

Mar 6, 2005
Jus' got out...

Whats goin' on...I just got out the county jail, and recived your message last night. I e-mailed you my address last night and I'll call ya here in a couple days. Also I heard that Bosko alblum, it got some nice hits on there. Whats up with that Thai G ablum? 1.

-Scruplez- aka Michael Day

Mar 6, 2005
Good lookin' out ya'll. I keep gettin' the name out there and I have had some people check out the website. They feelin' that Fire track, but it isn't played on the radio here. If ya'll wanna send me somethin' to get at the radios let me know. I'm gettin' some play out here on college radio with a couple of my songs. Get at me. 1.

-Scruplez-